Cheating | Chapter 41

Arie POV
Same Day

I watched as Arie stormed off, the boys stopped their conversation to watch her angrily leave.

I was about to get up but Lindsey went after her and honestly at that point it's none of my business.

"What happened?" Bobby said.

"Nothing, y'all keep on roasting each other" I said.

Akira POV

I felt hot and I was getting so worked up that I started crying and I never get so mad to a point where I start crying.

Maybe I'm overreacting just a little bit, maybe it's nothing and she's just a close friend or something.

I tanned myself and started pacing back and forth in my room not knowing what to do.

While I was pacing back and forth, my door opened and it was Lindsey. He's the last person I really wanted to see right about now.

"Lindsey, ion got time for yo bullshit so if you coming in here to be petty or start shit then get the fuck out" I said.

He closed the door behind him and I stopped pacing and looked at him.

"You heard what I said? Get out" I said getting loud.

"Don't get loud with me first off, second what's going on? You crying and shit and yo face looking red" he said getting closer to me.

"It's none of your business" I replied.

He kept getting closer to me and that's when I lost my shit.

I pulled out my gun from my dresser and pointed it at him and he put his hands up in defense and just stood there.

"You won't shoot that shit so put it down" he said not moving a muscle.

I stayed silent as he got slowly closer to me. "Stop coming close to me lindsey, I will pull this trigger" I replied.

He kept on slowly getting closer and then he stopped when we saw me take it off safety.

"Shoot it then Kira" he said putting his hands down.

"Shoot the fucking gun and see what happens and realize this ain't finna do shit for you but cause more problems in yo life when you already dealin with Miami death, Akira we known each other for damn near 16 years. You and I both know that through the time we wasn't talkin we missed each other too much and hated what we were going through.. you won't shoot that gun because you love me and I love you so put that shit down and talk to me" he spoke.

My hands started to shake and I felt tears coming down my face, I just wanted to ball up and cry right now.

He quickly grabbed the gun from me, threw it on the bed and gave me a tight hug. I started balling my eyes out because this is so embarrassing.

The fact is ion think most of what I was crying about was even about the picture. I feel like I was just under a lot of stress and just one thing just ticked me off.

Lindsey POV

My heart went back to its normal pace after the gun was out of her hands.

No cap when she took the gun off safety I was scared and I thought she was really about to shoot me. Akira just crazy like that so ion think I would be surprised if she did shoot my ass.

I needed to know what was going on cause I never in my life seen her lash out like that and it hurts me to see my best friend of 15 years act like this.