Adult Business | Chapter 7

Jeremiah POV
Same day 10:25am

"Yea, we just need to find the right parts for it then it'll be good to go" I explained to the woman.

I owned a car business and it was doing good, any car they brung in, I could fix.

"Okay thank you so much, here's my number if you need to contact me" she said then winked at me.

I made a puzzled face. "That won't be necessary, just come back in two weeks and it would be fixed" I said pushing the card away slightly.

She rolled her eyes then got into the rental car we offered her.

Of course I had other employees working here, soon enough I'll be on family leave taking care of the baby.

Myla wants me to drop her off a philly cheese stake and some fries for lunch so I'll go do that around 12.

I went back into my office and sat down on my chair.

Things have really been going great, other then the girls getting in that altercation. Everything has been going normal.

Only thing that's kinda stressing myla out is that Adrian being let out soon. I call her down all the time but she don't listen.

After this baby she says she wants to get her tubes tied, we both still thinkin on it cause I told her after this baby I wanted one more so this just something we thinking through.

My phone then started to ring off saying julians name.

"Yea?" I said answering the phone.

"Aye bro what you doing?" He asked.

"Doing my damn job, something you should get" i joked.

"Ahaha, shut the fuck up, but bro I'm flipping the fuck out right about now" he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"So jade and I just found out she pregnant again" he sighed into the phone.

"Congrats bro" I smiled.

"Ain't no damn congrats, we to old to be having new borns out here, no offense to myla, and that's a big ass age gap between dinero and the twins" he continued to explain.

"Chill man, we not that old, we only in our mid 30's this a perfect time to have kids if you ask me, and what's wrong with a lil age gap at least they old enough to take care of the baby in case you or jade busy on the weekends" I responded.

"I mean yea, cause you know jade and I like to do our thang on the weekends" he laughed.

"Ight man, ion needa hear all that but aye man I needa get back to work so I can get my money up" I said.

"Ight I'ma be at the trap" he responded then we hung up.

They needa get some real jobs.

Akira POV
11:56pm

I walked back to class after being in lunch, I had this class with Eric so I would talk to him now and then.

This class was home economics and I enjoyed this class a lot.

Soon after I sat down, Eric came in talking to deon, oh and I have a class with him too but we barely never talk.

Ion tend to not talk to my sisters "fuck buddies" so that's the main reason why.

For a home eco class, it had a lot of boys and I don't even know why.

Eric sat down in his seat next to me and texted on his phone.