Friday Night | Chapter 12

Akira POV
Friday Night, 8:45pm

JJ gave me my car back yesterday so I used my car today to go to that location I was ordered to go to.

I would be lying through my teeth if i said I wasn't scared. I don't know why though cause I know these niggas not on shit.

When I pulled into the abandoned parking lot to the store, there was two black vans parked outside.

I was 8:45 so it was dark outside and no one could even be seen all I could of seen was a few cars passing by. This store wasn't even near a main road so it made it more even sketch.

Just to be sure and protect myself, I got my pistol from out the car and placed it in my waist line. I wore some basketball shorts and a black wife beater with some slides.

After that, I walked up to the abandoned store and looked around, no body was even here.

"Good choice to come here" dwyane said sneaking up behind me.

"Throw her in the van" he said to his friends.

He grabbed me up and I squirmed and yelled but I should of known no one was gone help my ass.

They threw me into the van and my head hit the seat mad hard that it knocked my ass out. They really boutta kidnap my ass.

Around 2 hours later

I woke up in a lounge chair and undressed, like I was only in my bra and panties, I wasn't even tied to the chair either. Are they dumb?

The room didn't look like a place where you held hostages, it looked nicely furnished.

Then I heard foot steps coming near the entrance and I sat back down in the chair.

In came dwayne, a caramel toned girl and a light brown skin boy whom both looked around my age.

I examined the girls face, she oddly kind of looked like me. She had the same nose and eye shape as me and her hair texture was exactly like mine. Confusion?¿

Maybe it's my brain playing mind tricks with me, I don't know.

"Raine, get that gun off from the table for me please" dwyane said as he ordered the girl.

He received the gun from her and looked at me taking it off safety.

"Nigga don't get that shit fucked up, you ain't tie me to this chair yet and why the fuck am I half naked jhit" I sassed.

"You gotta smart ass mouth, you eva suck dick before to shut the fuck up? I know yo sister has" he chuckled and then the other two laughed as well.

"Don't bring my sister in this, trust and believe I'll step, shot or not you may put a tiny bit of fear in me right now but shitttt ima hold up for my self" I boldly said.

He gave the gun back to the girl and did some hand motions and then they left.

He stooped down to my level and got in my face. "Just cause you pretty and have a nice ass body don't mean I won't rock yo shit hoe, let me name sink in yo fucking soul.. you my property now" he smiled.

He got up and walked over to this counter putting something together I don't even know what.

"Bitch I'm not yo got damn property so ion know who you controlling fool" I said standing up from the chair.

He dropped what he was doing and socked my ass right in my face, I fashoo got a black eye right now.

"Sit yo ass down for I really do my worse, you lucky you not dealing wit my moms right now she would of had me raped you or some shit like that" he said then continued back to what he was doing.