Gang Related Problems | Chapter 10

Akira POV
The next day.
6:02am

I finished doing my hair and I was going downstairs for some breakfast.

Yesterday nobody came up to me like Sasha said they were but ima still keep my guard up for today.

When I went into the kitchen Arie was in there. I rolled my eyes at her before going into the fridge.

"Kira, you can't be mad at me for ever" she said getting in my face.

"Get out of my face" I demanded grabbing a apple juice and closing the fridge.

"I'm sorry okay? That night didn't mean to happen" she explained.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. She followed behind and sat beside me.

"Arie Bro, get away ion wanna talk to you for the rest of our punishment" I said nonchalantly drinking my juice.

She let out a big sigh. "Akira you most definitely need me more than I need you right now, the whole school not just talking about me, they talking about you too" she continued as I looked at her confused.

"Now why the hell would the whole school be talking about me for?" I asked.

"You haven't heard? Some nigga named dwyane and some of his friends on the look out for you and Lindsey... they don't know where Lindsey at cause he not in high school but they most definitely know you go here" she explained.

I rolled my eyes. "Sasha told me that, ain't shit happened though for the rest of the day" I scoffed.

"Okay, cause ima step for you sis I don't care if you not talking to me right now" she said.

"Mhm" I replied.

She then grabbed me and gave me a tight hug kissing all over my face.

"Forgive me kiraaaa" she sang while kissing my face.

"Get off me bitch damn" I laughed.

She got off of me then looked in to my eyes with sad puppy eyes.

"I love you big sister" she said.

Lorrrddd we never stay mad at eachother for long I swear.

"I love yo hoe ass too" I replied.

She hit me upside my head and ran back up stairs. I ran up behind her but she ran in the room and slammed the door in my face and laughed.

Stupid hoe. I went back into my room to put on my light pink vans and then I looked in the mirror.

Today I just wore my grey short romper with my jean jacket and put my hair in a fake ponytail.

After all that I went downstairs and out to the bus stop. Miami already left and this time I was the second one to leave.

10:52am

The bell rung and I was on my way to my third class of the day.

Arie then ran up to me in panic acting like she in a horror movie.

"What? Why you acting like that?" I asked her.

"Miami boutta get into a fight with some 11th graders" she said frantically.

My eyes widened and I dropped my shit, running to the direction Arie came from and then saw a group of people and I heard yelling.

"Keep my sister out yo mouth bitch ass nigga!" I heard Miami yell as Arie and I pushed through the crowd.

"Man shut yo fresh man ass up for we go heavy on yo ass" the other dude said.

"Only thing you gone go heavy on is a hair cut nigga, back the fuck up out his face bitch" I said standing in front of Miami.