My Date | Chapter 17

Akira POV
Saturday 4:33pm

After I finished tying my shoes I called in Arie to take my pictures cause the outfit I had on was cute and simple.

"Let go in the back by the pool" I told her.

She followed me with my phone as we stood outside by the pool.

"Hurry this up Akira, it hot out here" she complained.

"Just take a lot okay and I'll go through them and delete them later" I laughed.

I posed and did something cute for each picture them I told her to stop.

"I should get paid for this cause I take all your pictures now" he said handing me back my phone.

"Okay cause don't act like I don't be taking your pictures either lil booty" I told her.

She rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth and we went back inside the house.

She went upstairs and I sat down on the couch waiting for Eric to text me and tell him that he's here.

My parents are at work, the boys are playing their game, Miami was sleeping and Arie was taking care of Toni so everything was good over here.

Judas didn't tell Miami or Arie why all them was fighting on Wednesday so that's good, no questions from them.

My body bruises was mostly gone and my face still had some but I covered them up with some makeup so Eric wouldn't ask any questions either.

After then Eric texted me and told me that he's outside.

I didn't have my keys on me so I couldn't lock the door.

"One of y'all come lock this door I'm out!" I yelled up the stairs.

I walked down to the driveway and went into his car.

"Hey pretty lady, you ready?" He said looking at me smiling.

"Yea, where we going?" I asked as I put on my seat belt.

"Movies and then ima take you to Buffalo Wild Wings" he said reversing.

"Damn you got tax money or something?" I laughed.

"Nah it's just money I been saving up and don't know what to do with it so I might as well spend it on yo ass" he chuckled.

"Awe, I feel honored" I said getting adjusted in the seat.

"Don't get to comfortable cause this not a every time thing, I can't be around yo lil annoying ass all the time" he joked.

"Boy shut the fuck up you love my ass" I laughed.

"I meannnn...." he said then shrugged.

I hit him in his stomach as he laughed.

"Don't do that I'm driving" he chuckled.

My phone dinged and I looked at my phone and it was a text from Bobby.