Lady Vonnie | Chapter 32

Akira POV

We were parked at the front of the place and I was going to set this bitch off even more.

I sat up and groaned holding my wounds. "Do you have a gun in here deon?" I asked.

"Akira maybe you shouldn't do this" Arie told me.

"Fuck that, I wanna kill Dwyane" I bluntly spoke.

"Akira listen to me, Ian finna let you go in there when you bleedin out yo stomach" Eric said as he grabbed my face and looked directly in my eyes.

I snatched my face back and looked at dinero, that nigga always carried his gun on him he should have it now.

"Dinero give me your gun" I said holding out my hand.

He stared at me. "What gun?" He said acting clueless.

"Boy I outta pimp slap you, give it to me now" I demanded.

He sucked his teeth and gave me his gun.

"When I get out this car, leave. I'm being serious, go the fuck home... half of my family already in there ion need y'all to be involved either so go home" I explained.

"What? You out yo cotton pickin-"

"Bobby shut the fuck up, do what I say and go" I said looking at all of them in their eyes and they slowly nodded.

I got out the car holding the gun and walked towards the house as they left.

I stumbled into the house as bullets were flying everywhere and I immediately took cover.

Lindsey was the only person I needed to find right now so I could get some help.

Some dude came out the corner and I shot him in his chest twice. I needed to also keep a look out for Miami... he's the only reason why I came back.

Someone then grabbed me and pulled me into a corner and I was about to shoot until I saw who it was.

My one and only father.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked looking out.

"Trying to get my little brother out of this place, now if you don't mind..." I said trying to leave but he pushed me back.

"Can't let you do that on your own, love it or not, I'm still your dad Akira and I know I did some fucked up things but that was when you were a baby which was 15 years ago, I am a changed man now, I promise" he explained.

"Save your little punk speech for later and get the fuck out my face" I sassed and got out of that corner and shot my way to the stairs.

The more I walked up the stairs the More dizzier I got and I didn't like that. I also started to feel very weak and I ain't like that either but I need to stay up and strong.

I slowly walked down the hallway with my gun pointed and then I turned into a room and guess whooo?

The same bitch with the eye patch pointing a gun at miamis head and also pointing a gun at Lindsey's head.

"Ahh, I see your slick ass found your way back... thought raine would stab you to death to be honest" she smirked.

"Let them go before this bullet go clean through your forehead" I said pointing the gun at her.

"Then both of them would die, plan and simple as that but I'm giving you a choice here so choose wisely" she chuckled.

"A choice bitch? Really? What you think this is? Some crime movie on BET? Let them go" I repeated.

She looked behind me and smiled even more.

"Just the person I wanted to see too jeremiah" she spoke.

I looked behind me and it was JJ he looked angry at me but this wasnt the time to bring the belt out.

"Akira get back" he told me and I shook my head.

"That's something you shouldn't really be worried about JJ, I'm going to kill this bitch and everybody she love" I said.

"Okay but this lady here is capable of many things, so back up now" he stated.

I stayed in my position. "You betta listen to yo step daddy honey, this could end up worse" she said.

I took a small step back but had my gun still pointed directly at her.

"Dwyane dear, come out from that corner" she said looking over at a dark corner.

Dwyane came out the dark with a ak in his hands looking angry as fuck.

"I thought yo ass was dead" JJ said.

"Close enough, one of them bullets only hit my eye and when i woke up and got help everyone was dead including my brother Weston, so you know I had to come back for your ass eventually and this all started cause of some petty teenage party beef? Who would of thought" she explained.

If you really think about it, it kinda is like how she put it.

"Back to your daughter, I given you a choice pick one and I kill the other" she said bringing all the attention on me.

Jeremiah looked at me and nodded his head. Then I looked at Lindsey and he did the same thing too.

I thought about it for a minute, what the fuck is actually happening right now.

I looked at Miami and he had pure fear in his eyes and Lindsey looked like he was accepting his fate.

This is where I fuck this up a little bit.

"I choose....." I said then paused.

"Him" I looked directly to Dwyane and shot him in his shoulder.

Jeremiah acted fast and tried to shoot her but then his body fell to the ground and it looked like his soul left his body at that point.

"MIAMI" I screamed and ran up beside him, this stab wound wasn't even hurting any more all I cared about was my brother.

He got shot directly in his chest and he was unconscious, i was scared and didn't know what to feel right now.

Jeremiah started to shoot at her but she grabbed Dwyane and left out of the room.

I was so focused on Miami I didn't even realize that Lindsey got shot too but he was still alive.

JJ ran out of the room chasing them and he was furious I could of just tell.

"Fuckk" Lindsey groaned.

I wasn't even worried about Lindsey right now he got shot in his arm and Miami wasn't even awake.

I held Miami head up and checked his pulse, it was there but it was slowed down.

"Miami stay up please" I cried to him but no response.

I started getting flash backs of when Lindsey got shot and I was so broken.

Lindsey stood up and made his way over to us.

"Come on, we gotta get out of here and leave this to our peoples" he spoke.

"No, I can't... I want to kill Dwyane like he killed the innocence in me... take Miami and go to the hospital hurry and make sure you let my mom know" I said with tears running down my face.

He managed to lift Miami up and have his gun in his other hand.

I watched as they left the room and heading towards downstairs.