24. See you over weekend

Beam wiped off the fog that had accumulated on his bathroom mirror. He looked at his reflection on the mirror and smiled happily. Few months back if someone had told him that he was going to be the happiest person in the world, then he would have called them delusional. But that's how Beam felt now. Ever since Kit had agreed to be his boyfriend, Beam was over the moon. He had not wasted a single second ever since, be it in expressing how much he loved Kit or how much he was grateful that Kit was reciprocating his feelings.

          Beam had always been very attentive towards Kit. Now that he was officially Kit's boyfriend, he pampered Kit a lot and spoiled him rotten. Phana had once scoffed at Beam's behavior but he knew he cant comment much since he himself spoiled his N'Yo much. Beam smiled as he remembered how Phana had quickly adapted to the change in their gang.

            A lot of things had changed between Kit and Beam now. Kit was still the same old grumpy short tempered Kit. But he was sweet to Beam in his own way. Kit was not comfortable with PDA. Holding hands was the maximum PDA Kit allowed in public and that too outside university. In university Kit was very strict and cautious. 

            As soon as people started learning about two of the most popular guys from crazy doc gang dating each other, they received various criticism from every where. But Beam never let any comment reach Kit after he saw how troubled Kit looked after he read through the comments on social media. He was that protective about Kit. But when alone, Kit never denied Beam's love or touches, if he did then that was because he was shy or embarrassed.

            Beam dried himself and stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He took out his uniform and wore his pant. He reached for his shirt when his room door flung open and Kit walked in as always.

            "Beamieee...you ready?", Kit's yell stopped short as he saw Beam standing near his bed with shirt in his hand.

          "I..I came for snacks...I am hungry..", Kit stuttered as he made a quick turn and walked towards the kitchen counter with red ears.

           Beam chucked at Kit's behavior. Kit was rummaging through the top shelf when Beam hugged him from behind.

          "What are you doing?", Kit asked flustered.

         "Hugging my boyfriend", Beam said resting his chin on Kit's shoulder.

          "Let me go...", Kit glared at Beam, "And go..wear your shirt..", Kit mumbled making Beam smile more.

            "What are you looking for?", Beam asked completely ignoring Kit's glare.

         "Chips...", Kit replied.

         Beam extended his hand and took out the chips packet from the shelf and waved it in front of Kit's face, "It was right in front of your eyes", Beam said with a teasing smile.

          "Oh..", Kit tried to grab the packet from Beam's hand but Beam raised his hand higher and made it unreachable for Kit.

          "Stop playing around..", Kit warned, again trying to reach for the packet.

            Beam puffed his left cheek and leaned towards Kit.

           "What?", Kit asked frowning.

            "A peck for each chips", Beam said and puffed his cheek again.

             "In your dreams", Kit flicked Beam's forehead lightly.

            "Not letting you go then..", Beam tightened his arms around Kit's waist.

             Kit tried to wriggle out of Beam's hold but Beam pulled him close and nuzzled his nose in Kit's ear.