31. No one..but me!

AN: I wanted to skip this chapter and the next one without publishing as i wanted to leave everything to reader's imaginations. But then I thought Why?. So, here we go...

Warning :18+. The chapter contains mature content. Proceed at your own risk or skip the chapter if uninterested 

=============================================

           Kit closed the gap between himself and Beam. He stood on his toes and gave a light peck on Beam's lips. He pulled Beam's collar towards him and craned his neck again to give a proper kiss the second time.

           Within seconds Beam took lead of the kiss and deepened it. He slid his hands around Kit's waist and pulled him close. Kit wound his hands around Beam's neck. He had to cling on Beam to stand steady in between the heated kiss. Beam turned slightly and pushed Kit back a step to make him lean on the study table which was behind him. He hoisted Kit by his waist and made him sit on the table without breaking the kiss. Kit parted his legs and Beam moved to stand in between Kit's legs.

           "Kit", Beam called softly once he pulled back from the kiss, "Do you understand what you asked me now?".

            Kit looked at Beam nervously still clutching Beam's shirt. He nodded meekly but Beam shook his head and heaved a sigh. He moved back a little but Kit gripped his shirt tightly and pulled him back to him.

          "No..I..I may be inexperienced but I am not innocent. Stop treating me like a child. I know what I want", Kit said flustered but confidently.

           Beam's eyes widened and he looked at Kit deeply. Although embarrassed, Kit maintained his gaze at Beam to convey how serious he was.

            "I am not fragile Beam.", Kit pulled Beam closer again, "I won't break. You can have me your way", Kit whispered and lowered his eyes.

            Beam held Kit's chin and made him look at him.

            "I..I will stop you...if..if it gets too much for me..promise", Kit negotiated but still Beam looked uncertain.

           "Beamie...don't you want to mark me?", Kit asked pouting and Beam's eyes widened again.

             Kit fidgeted with Beam's shirt. He dint know how else to convince him. He had tried every way he could think of. Tried being stubborn, tried being straightforward, tried negotiating, tried initiating the kiss, tried even pouting cutely. But nothing was working. 

          'Shit! Begging would be too embarrassing', Kit thought

           There was only one way, which was to take Beam off guard. Kit gulped and steadied himself.

          Kit cupped Beam's face again. He gently caressed Beam's right eyebrow with his thumb.

         "Beam, don't bottle up your feelings", Kit placed a soft peck on Beam's forehead.

         "You don't need to hold yourself back with me", another tender kiss near the corner of Beam's eyes.

          "Its me Beam..your Kit...only yours", Kit whispered kissing Beam's cheek. Beam closed his eyes hearing the husky voice of Kit.

           Kit hovered in front of Beam's lips, "Baby..let it out".

          With that Beam grabbed Kit and kissed him hungrily. Kit jolted at the sudden attack from Beam but he steadied himself pretty quick and kissed Beam with equal vigour. Beam gripped at Kit's nape and sucked his lower lip harshly. Before Kit could return the move, Beam had already taken control of his upper lip.