4. Do you like Ming?

AN: Here we go, the next chapter. I have not elaborated the scene between Kit and Ming at the mall assuming you all know what they talked about. So I am just showing the point of view of Beam again in this chapter.

==========================================================

                "Lets go." Kit dragged Beam down the hallway as soon as the lecture was over. Phana, having received a call from his baby Wayo, fled to Science faculty without any explanation to the other two.

             "Are you sure you are not trying to escape from someone Kitty?" asked Beam again.

               "No. I am really out of few stationeries and toiletries. I have to buy them today and you are taking me anywhere I want to go. I dint bring my car, thanks to someone" said Kit looking straight at Beam.

            Beam raised his eyebrows waiting for Kit to continue. 

             "Alright lunch is on me" said Kit irritated. 

             "Now we are talking ha!!" Beam grinned happily and started walking towards the parking lot.

            Once seated inside the car, Beam turned to get the seat belt when something fell on his lap. Beam looked down to find a Snickers chocolate bar lying in between his thighs on the seat.

           "Eat that while you drive. I can hear your stomach grumbling loud and clear from here" said Kit putting on this seat belt without looking at Beam.

           "Awwww how sweet Kitty" Beam stroked Kit under his chin smiling happily.

            "Tsk! Beammiee!! How many times should I tell you not to do this" Kit smacked Beam's hand which was stroking him and turned his attention towards the road. Beam chuckled and unwrapped the chocolate bar. Taking a bite of it, Beam started the ignition and drove out of the campus.

           The two strolled around the mall checking out things and buying things they wanted. Kit started browsing the shelves for pens, markers and other stationeries while Beam just silently walked beside Kit stealing glances at him.

           "Kitty" called Beam.

          "Hmmm" Kit hummed in response without looking at Beam.

           "You okay, Kit?" Beam asked bluntly.

             "Ya why do you ask?" Kit asked sparing a glance at Beam.

               "Hmmm nothing... you can tell me anything Kitty. You know that right?" Beam said.

            Kit looked up at Beam questioningly.

           "How is it going on between you and N'Ming?" asked Beam calmly.

          Kit shook his head twice and shrugged nonchalantly, "Stop being nosy Beam. There is nothing going on between me and Ming". Kit moved to the next shelf trying to avoid Beam's questions.

           Beam followed Kit, "How long are you going to deny this. I understand if you want to take this slow, but..."

            "Beamieee...Stop. I don't...."

            "Ta da...Hello P'Beam..Hello P'Kitkat.." Ming appeared out of nowhere interrupting Beam and Kit.

            Beam nodded to Ming and leaned towards Kit, "Still going to deny Kitty?". Kit glared at Beam who was just wiggling his eyebrows at Kit teasingly.