41. Forever...Ever (End)

Kit looked at himself in the mirror one last time. Satisfied with his look Kit turned around and raised his eyebrows at his friend.

           Phana gave a thumbs up, "You are cute indeed", Phana chuckled.

           "I am not cute", Kit glared, "I am so gonna call N'Yo next time you say that to me".

           Phana shrugged indifferently, "Don't think I don't know what you are doing", he smirked.

           "What..what am I doing?", Kit asked nervously.

           "Your dressing style has changed..a lot. Maintaining your cuteness always in front of Beam, I see", Phana chuckled, "Oh Kitty, he is already so whipped with you".

           Kit threw the perfume bottle at Phana which he caught it with ease.

           "I am not doing anything of that sort..asshole", Kit grumbled.

            "Yeah yeah..I believe you", Phana said sarcastically and Kit threw his hair gel at Phana now.

            "Alright..geezzz...let's go now. Where is Beam?", Phana asked.

            "He is with his father. Let's go", Kit said moving towards the door.

            Kit and Phana reached the reception hall and looked around. It was a banquet hall in a very famous hotel. The hall was beautifully decorated with white and blue flowers everywhere. The stage was decorated with blue and yellow lights where the couple stood looking elegant and dashing. Each family had a separate table allocated for them and were assigned dedicated waiter to serve them throughout the evening.

          Phana went and sat with his family while Kit looked around searching for his boyfriend. Kit looked again at the stage where Beam's father and his bride stood receiving gifts and chatting happily with the guests.

          The wedding ceremony was held in a very simple and private manner that morning. Only close friends and relatives, close to thirty people were invited. The ceremony started with Beam and his father entering the church first. Kit looked at his boyfriend mesmerized as he walked down the aisle with his father. He was looking dashing as always. Beam's eyes wandered around the guest seat until it settled on Kit. He winked at Kit with a teasing smile and continued walking down towards the alter.

            Some time later the bride walked down the aisle with her father and reached the alter. The ceremony started smoothly with the vows being taken and rings being exchanged. Beam hugged his father and congratulated him with a broad smile once the ceremony was over.

          All the time Kit couldn't take his eyes off Beam. Kit had to control himself from running to his boyfriend and touching him in front of everyone. Beam was so busy the entire morning that Kit couldn't even have a minute with him. And now at the reception he had disappeared somewhere. Kit huffed in annoyance and turned around to join his family when someone pulled him out of the hall into the hallway.

          Kit dint even have a second to react as he was pulled away quickly from the crowd and pushed into the emergency exit stairs. Kit stood frozen against the wall when Beam closed the distance between them and kissed him hungrily. Kit slowly closed his eyes surrendering himself into the kiss.

          "You are looking very handsome today", Beam pecked on Kit's forehead after pulling away from the kiss.

          "You are nothing less", Kit whispered shyly.

           "Baby..are you bored? Is your family comfortable here? Do you need anything ?", Beam asked caressing Kit's nape.

          "We are fine Beamie. Stop acting like a..", Kit stopped before the words came out of his mouth.