40. Anything for my boyfriend

Kit fidgeted his fingers on his lap as he sat nervously at the passenger seat. Thousand thoughts were twirling around his brain and he couldn't concentrate on anything right now. He tried listening to songs that were being played in the car, tried counting the trees that they passed by but nothing seemed to work. He dint even realize when the car slowed down and stopped at the road side.

             "Kitty...baby..", Beam tapped on Kit's shoulder.

             Kit turned around to look at Beam realizing that they are not driving anymore.

            "Why did you stop? What happened?", Kit asked looking around.

             Beam held Kit's chin and guided his face to look at him.

              "Just wanted to have a snack of you on the way", Beam said with a wink.

              "Beamieeee!!", Kit shrieked pushing Beam away.

                Beam laughed out aloud seeing the panic on Kit's face, "What happened baby? You seem so nervous. I called you like ten times before I stopped the car", Beam asked worried now.

               "Ahhh..sorry I wasn't paying attention", Kit lowered his eyes from Beam.

               "Are you scared to meet my father?", Beam asked again making Kit look at him.

               Kit nodded meekly, "How do I look? Do I look okay? Should I have worn something more formal? Is this too casual? How about my hair? How is...", Kit's rambling stopped abruptly as Beam pulled him close and kissed him softly.

              Kit closed his eyes and his wandering mind immediately started focusing on his boyfriend's soft magical lips. He let himself melt in that kiss mindlessly. 'Shit! I just can't get enough of this idiot", Kit thought as he ran his fingers through Beam's hair.

              "Calm down baby.", Beam said after pulling away from the kiss, "You look gorgeous baby. Just perfect", Beam whispered.

                Kit blushed and rested his head against Beam's shoulder.

                 "Will he like me? What if your father doesn't like me?", Kit asked slowly.

                 "He likes you already Kitty. Or else why would he ask me to bring you home", Beam said caressing Kit's cheek, "He is okay with our relationship baby. Don't worry na".

                   Kit nodded against Beam's shoulder, "I hope I don't disappoint your father".

                  "You won't baby. Where is the brave Kit who demanded his brother to have me yesterday", Beam exclaimed.

                  Kit buried his face more into Beam's neck blushing.

                 "Shut up, jerk!", Kit hit Beam's chest gently.

                  Beam caught Kit's hand and dropped kisses on his palm and fingers.

                 "Stop it now", Kit whispered against Beam's chest trying to pull his hand away.

                  Beam pulled back a little and cupped Kit's face in his hands.

                  "You will be fine baby. Just be yourself and my father will definitely like you", Beam assured.

                   Kit nodded with a small smile, "Thank you..for being strong in front of my brother yesterday".

                "Anything for my boyfriend", Beam said and Kit moved forward and pecked on Beam's lips suddenly.