28. Full of Beam..

AN: Warning :18+. The chapter contains mature content. Proceed at your own risk or skip the chapter if uninterested.

==============================================

         Beam pulled away from Kit and straightened himself kneeling on the bed. He took off his tshirt and threw it on the floor. Kit's eyes fluttered as he looked at Beam's bare top. He had seen Beam half naked many times. They used to change together after basketball games. It was nothing new for Kit. But now he felt extremely shy to look at Beam. Beam held Kit's chin and turned him towards him. He leaned down balancing his weight with his left hand so that he dint crush Kit under him. He raised Kit's head with his thumb and bent down to kiss his Adam's apple on his neck.

         Kit was going through an emotional rollercoaster ride. He could feel goosebumps raising where ever Beam touched him. Kit could feel the soft lips over every inch of his neck. Kit's arousal was reaching its peak with every passing second. He wanted more of Beam, badly. He touched Beam's waist hesitantly as Beam dropped kisses all over his neck. 

         Kit trembled as Beam licked on Kit's collar bone and bit it lightly . Kit grabbed Beam's back tightly in reflex. Beam smiled between the kisses as he felt Kit's hands slowly crawl across his bare back. Beam moved further down and kissed Kit on the middle of his chest. He averted his eyes and moved towards the inviting pink nubs in front of him.

      "Ahhh", Kit let out an involuntary moan as a rough wet tongue slid over his nipple. He held Beam's hair in reflex.

        Beam tugged at the nipple with his tongue and sucked it between his lips making Kit gasp more. Kit tightened his hold on Beam's hair as the pleasure became too much for him. He squirmed under Beam as Beam turned his attention to his other nipple, only this time Kit shrieked a little loud as he felt Beam bite his nipple gently. Beam pinned Kit to the bed as Kit tried to move away from his hold. He buried his face and sucked at the pale soft skin on Kit's stomach. He dipped his tongue in Kit's bellybutton and another moan escaped from Kit.

         Beam slightly pulled away and looked at Kit. Kit was sprawled on the bed panting heavily with one hand fisting on the bedsheet and another was still holding Beam. Beam smiled dearly and leaned towards Kit's face. He cupped Kit's face and placed gentle kisses on his cheeks.

        "Baby..can I?", Beam tugged at Kit's pant asking for permission.

        Kit pursed his lips and nodded meekly. Beam unbuttoned and unzipped Kit's shorts. Kit started to get conscious of himself when Beam started pulling his shorts and boxer together. He was so embarrassed that he wanted to cover himself but Beam was too quick for him. 

         As if reading his thoughts, Beam held Kit's hands as soon as he threw Kit's clothes away. He looked at Kit's naked body with desire evident in his face. The pale skin, the curves, the small mole on Kit's inner thigh, the erect member set his body on fire. Unable to control his hunger, Beam bent down and kissed on the little mole on Kit's thigh.

        "Beam..", Kit jerked at the sudden move from Beam letting out a loud moan.

         Beam slid his hand on Kit's thigh as he smiled at Kit. He pulled away and moved towards the night stand near the bed. He pulled open the last draw and took the contents out. He placed them on the bed near the pillow and turned to see Kit looking at him with wide eyes.

         "How..how are those in my night stand?", Kit stuttered flustered, "Did you stock up my room?".

         Beam just shrugged and crawled towards Kit. Kit's heart started beating erratically as Beam pulled his legs apart and kneeled in between his legs. Beam pulled his left knee up and bent his leg. He grabbed Kit's thigh and leaned towards Kit. He placed chaste kisses all over Kit's stomach. Kit's breathing became unsteady as he felt Beam moving further down from his stomach. He gripped on Beam's shoulder anticipating Beam's next move.