33. At Home

Kit furrowed his eyebrows and slowly opened his eyes. He looked at the ceiling and blinked a few times trying to get accustomed to the bright light. He rubbed his eyes gently with his knuckles and took a deep breath before trying to move.

              "sshhhh...", Kit hissed and closed his eyes tightly with his hand.

                Kit bit his lips and turned his head to his right. He saw Beam sleeping peacefully next to him. He slowly turned his body after making so much effort. He heaved a sigh after turning to his right successfully.

              'Hmmm..how could someone look so angelic even when he is asleep', Kit thought looking at Beam.

               He touched Beam's cheek and caressed it gently. Beam moved slowly and Kit closed his eyes tightly pretending to sleep. He felt Beam's hand sliding across his waist. After few seconds he heard a soft snore coming from his boyfriend. Kit opened his eyes again and looked at the hand that was hugging his waist. Kit raised his eyes and looked at Beam's face.

             Beam's face from last night when he climaxed again and again flashed across Kit's mind. He bit his nails blushing hard remembering the passionate night. Kit would have believed it to be a dream if not for the pain in his lower back. He covered his face with his hands cursing himself for acting so shamelessly. He dint know how he would face Beam when he wakes up. Still, Kit felt so contended. He dint have any regret on whatever happened last night. To Kit, last night was the beginning of a great emotional journey with Beam.

             Kit was smiling widely and fondling with the bedsheet when he felt a soft caress on his cheek. He jerked his head up in surprise to see Beam looking at him tenderly.

              "I could get used to this view every morning", Beam poked at the cute dimple.

               Kit's eyes widened in shock and he jolted up from bed.

              "Shit...God!", Kit cursed as he slowly fell back on the bed when a sharp pain shot through his body.

              Beam bolted up alarmed and hugged Kit.

             "Baby..are you okay? Does it hurt too much?", Beam asked worried.

              "Do I look okay to you?", Kit glared at Beam, smacking his arm.

              "Sorry na..I got carried away a little" , Beam said looking guilty.

               "A little?", Kit exclaimed in disbelief, "I am looking like a fucking cheetah, cant you see?", Kit asked showing his neck and shoulders to Beam.

             "Sorry..", Beam mumbled with a slight grin.

             Kit studied his face and turned pink, "You..you are not sorry at all. Jerk! Stop giving me that proud grin".

             Beam chuckled and dropped a peck on Kit's nose, "Cute cheetah cub", Beam cooed.

           Kit glared and smacked his arm again turning beet red, "Pha will tease me on Monday.", he pouted.

             "He won't.. I will make sure he doesnt, okay?", Beam asked with a smile, "Does it hurt a lot? Do you need pain killer? I have some", Beam asked massaging his back gently.

           Kit shook his head, "I..I can manage.", he mumbled.

            Beam smiled and hugged him close, "Are you hungry? I will order food to be delivered.".