32. I am not done yet!

AN: Warning :18+. The chapter contains mature content. Proceed at your own risk or skip the chapter if uninterested 

=============================================

             The single light from the kitchen counter dint give much illumination inside the room. But it was bright enough for Beam to see the nearest objects clearly. He looked at the eyes that were glistening amidst the darkness. He could see the hesitation as well as the determination in those deep eyes. To Beam nothing in this whole world could be compared to as the most beautiful view that was presented in front of him on the floor now.

             Kit averted his eyes shyly and gulped a little. He took a deep breath and raised his hands to Beam's jeans. He unbuckled the belt and pulled it off. He unbuttoned and unzipped the jeans with trembling hands. He lowered the jeans till Beam's thighs and tugged at the boxer. He could see the twitching movements of Beam's member from behind the boxer. He cursed himself for being too inexperienced in this and pulled down the boxer gathering his courage. The hard member stood erect proudly in front of his eyes.

           Beam clenched his fists and took a deep breath as small fingers touched his member softly. Kit traced his fingers from base to the tip of Beam's member. He looked carefully taking in every inch of his boyfriend's arousal as if examining his lab specimen. Beam followed every movement of Kit from above and smiled in amusement. Kit held Beam's member and closed his fingers over it wondering how this fit inside him last time.

         Kit held Beam's jeans with his left hand and leaned forward. He slid his tongue out and licked the tip of Beam's member. The precum tasted a little salty and kind of weird. Beam bent down and rested his hands on the table behind Kit. The trembling hands were already driving him crazy but the soft lips and tongue were crushing Beam's sanity completely. Beam groaned impatiently as Kit started engulfing his member. His hands were itching to grab Kit's head and pull him close but he wanted Kit to have his time.

          Kit pulled back a little and again moved forward sucking on Beam's member. He tried to take him in completely but gagged a little as Beam's member hit his throat. Kit coughed a little but managed just fine as Beam caressed the back of his head softly. He was not sure whether he was doing it right but he continued anyway following his instincts.

           "Ahhh...shit! Baby..", Beam growled in low voice a little later.

           Kit felt his heart jump hearing the moan from Beam. May be he was doing it right. He grabbed Beam's thigh and moved faster with little more confidence now. He licked and sucked on the tip occasionally before swallowing the member again. He bobbed his head in a steady pace as his jaws started to hurt a little. Even his knees hurt due to being kneeled down for quite some time now. He was not sure how Beam managed to make him come from just the blow job last time.

           Beam's knuckles turned white as he gripped on the table tightly unable to contain the pleasure Kit was giving him. He was getting close with the ministrations Kit gave. Kit started moving faster making sure he doesn't gag again.

           "Fuck! Enough...baby..", Beam moaned louder and grabbed Kit's chin to stop him.

          Kit looked at Beam confused. Beam stood mesmerized by looking at the beautiful eyes looking back at him from below, having his member in his mouth. Before Kit assumed anything, Beam pulled Kit's chin up so that he released his member from Kit's mouth.

           "That was awesome, baby. But..enough baby", Beam said panting.

          "Why?", Kit frowned with disappointment.