24.

After the kids came home, Gabriela and Hector sat on the leaving room as Miguel took Cristobal for a walk out of the house, so the two first can have a talk along. She said to Miguel what she and Angel disgusted about and that he wanted to come out to Hector as his father.

The thing is, she was scared one more time. Not for her, but for her little boy and how he will take it.

"So..." She begin and he turned to look at her. "I want to tell you something" she start to play with his hair that was touching the back o his neck.

"Yes" the little boy casually answered.

"It's about your father"

"I thought you never wanted to talk about him anymore" now she had his whole attention as he was getting curious.

"Yes I know" she answered and pulled him in her hug. "But he's here, and he would like to meet you. If you don't want to, it's okay. You don't have to. And I would be there all the time. I promise you he's a good man"

"He seemed fine to me" Hector said and she froze.

"How...what?" She whispered frightened.

"Angel is my father...right?" He asked and smile. "I see how you are around him...How protective you are"

"What a smart kid I have" she mumble to her self, and the smiled. He really was smart, so much that sometimes she was scared, not in a bad way of course, but in a good.

"I guess we can meet him" he finally spoke.

"You sure? You don't have to, as I said"

"No, i want to" he assure her and lean to give her a kiss on the cheek. "I love you momma. Now can I go to play with Cris?"

"You gave him a nickname already?"

"Of course he's my best friend"

"Okay" she laughed and let him go, that went good. Not as she imagine it.

As Hector was going out in the big back yard from the windows that opens like doors from living room, Miguel came back.

He gave a pat on the kid's head and went next to Gabriela. He took her hand and kissed it.

"How are you, love?" He asked.

She smiled and sigh. "You know, i have a smart kid. He knew who his father is. I mean, he figured it out by himself"

"Really? That's great. How do you feel?"

Gabriela shook her shoulders and lean on him. "I don't know" her lips touched his, and then they traveled to his neck.

Miguel chuckled and stopped her. "Someone is happy today, huh?"

She pushed him by his shoulder. "an why not? My son is happy, I'm happy" she get away from him and test him. "So....I need to call Angel"

"You don't have to do that now, tho" once again he pulled her close to him, "I know what you're trying to do" then his hands travel down to her hips, "and i can say, you good at this"... grab them and lift her up. "So...Make the call later" he whispered and kissed her passionate.

*

"Why you are so stressed about, hermano?" Coco said while he entered the club, he grabbed a bottle of beer behind the bar and went to sit next to Angel, Gilly and Riz at the table.

"I told Gabriela that I want to meet Hector" he answered and then he thought about it for a while. "I mean, like his father, you know? So I'm waiting for an answer"