Prologue

The world has become a superhuman society and about 80% of the population has some kind of special trait, or as it it commonly known as by the public, a quirk.
In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone had admired came into the limelight and that profession is a hero.

.............................................................................................

"What does it mean to be a hero?"
"A hero? What does that even mean?"

.............................................................................................

Many people over time have found the meaning of this word and while some refer to the same thing or concept, others differ greatly in concept or reference

People often take or choose the path that seems right to them, that is, what they feel is right by their own moral standards, but what about actual moral standards, acceptable moral standards to be exact?

In a world where several people go by the titles of 'Hero' and 'Villain' with both sides trying to make their voices heard albeit by different methods

can the next generation be relied on to take up the role or title of 'Hero' and see through to the end the journey their predecessors began?

Will they carry both their pride and scars into battle to face the impending threat of 'Villains' who aim to destroy the peace of this superhuman society?

Will they also be able to keep their lives, loved ones and love interests in check while training to get where they so desperately need to be?

Will they be able to become 'Heroes' like they want to be?

Follow the story of the students in the hero course at U.A and find out if they make it to their own actualisations of their dreams.

.............................................................................................

To be a hero.

.............................................................................................

"I actually sounded like some kind of badass narrator just then" you sighed, sitting up before your alarm rang, flicking the switch off before mumbling a 'too slow' and slipping out of bed to get ready for school.

"Finally, I get to see the esteemed Yuuei, I've waited so long for this" you sighed, stripping your clothes off and getting into the shower, to take a hot bath.

SMALL
TIME SKIP

You donned the school uniform, flipping your hair and twirling in front of the mirror, examining your appearance.

Deciding that you looked okay, you pulled your (y/h/l) hair into a high ponytail (If you have short hair, you leave it as is), brushing your bangs/fringe out of your eyes and picking your bag.
"Yoshu" you nodded, walking out of your room and locking the door. You knew your mother might still be asleep, but your dad, dear dad had gone to his agency.

Your dad was a pro hero, the number three pro hero to be exact and while it had its perks, being placed on a pedestal as the number three pro hero's daughter was the most annoying part; its not that you weren't special, its not that you weren't strong, you were, but being the child of one of the top three pro heros separated you from people your age.

Breaking out of your reverie, you run out the front door to greet your chauffeur/brother figure. His name was Ayato, but you called him Ayato-nii. "Ayato-nii, good morning" you bowed, raising your head when he said "First day of school, how does it feel going to another school in the middle of the year?"

"Tiring, but I'll prefer it to my boarding school" you replied, smiling slightly. He nodded, gesturing you to the car and getting in at the driver's side.

Your family was actually very rich and you were in an arranged marriage with a blonde boy who went by the name, Monoma Neito.
You loathed the blonde from your first meeting in kindergarten and you swore that you would always hate him; not because of how he acted most times, but because he would never understand what no means.

You were almost at school, so you brushed your bangs/fringe out, smoothing your blazer and checking your reflection 'I still look okay' you thought to yourself as the car rolled to a stop in front of the school gates.
You looked on in awe, immediately liking the environment. Ayato snapped his fingers in your face, saying "Earth to [y/n], we're at your school already, get to your class"

You mumbled a small "okay" before stepping out of the car. You looked up at the high gates, wind blowing your bangs/fringe slightly.
"Yuuei, I wonder what kind of hero training I'll do here" you mused, walking towards the gate.