Chapter Eight

| Savanna |

I woke up earlier than Jason for once because normally he'd be waking me up with hugs and kisses since I definitely was not a morning person and the extra affection really got my lazy ass out of bed. But since I had college today, I had to wake myself up and chose to be as quiet as I could just to avoid Jason who was sleeping peacefully.

The worlds criminal drooled in his sleep and lightly snored ladies and gents. He looked his cutest when he was sleeping because his angry eyes were closed and he just looked 1000x more cuddly. Although, when I saw Jason I did not think 'criminal'. He was my boyfriend and also, fortunately, the boy I loved the most in this world.

And it helped that he truly loved acting like a baby around me but as soon as he was with his friends or just generally in front of others, he was dominant and serious. It was actually quite funny when 10 minutes ago he was laying in my lap falling asleep to me running my hands through his hair.

But right now, last nights events did not leave my head. It was the first thing I thought of when I woke up especially because me and Jason had such a huge distance between us, it was unnatural.

However, I did my usual morning routine before getting dressed and tip toeing around to make sure I made the least amount of noise. And I succeeded because this entire time, he remained asleep.

I picked up the necklace that sat on the island in our closet, it was a silver necklace with the letter J as the pendant encrusted in the prettiest small diamonds, and I clasped it shut around my neck letting it sit against my skin. Jason gifted it to me after a month of us being together and of course, I wore it every single day without fail because it was really sentimental to me and it almost felt like he was always with me, even when we were apart. Plus, it was super cute and well, diamond-y, how could you not love it?

I was wearing a pair of high waisted shorts and a white long sleeved crop top which tied around my back. It was a v neck so my necklace sat nicely on display, as it should be. My hair was in its usual waves from being freshly washed and before leaving the closet, I picked slipped on my white converse.

I know this was kind of bad but I was lowkey only wearing these shorts because I knew Jason absolutely hated them and I was just a psycho sometimes and enjoyed him getting mad about it

I know this was kind of bad but I was lowkey only wearing these shorts because I knew Jason absolutely hated them and I was just a psycho sometimes and enjoyed him getting mad about it. Okay, maybe I really was psycho? Because now that I'm admitting it I'm realising I AM PSYCHO. But don't get me wrong, Jason was not the type to be all up in my business about what I wore- as shocking as that was since anybody would probably think with the way he is so protective, he would be the same with me showing skin or anything like that but he just wasn't. To be fair, I had my own limits and ever since i have been in a relationship, my own eyes have opened up to the world we lived in and I personally didn't like being looked at like literal meat, especially by people who knew I was Jason McCann's girlfriend. I knew what they said about me mainly because Damien literally told me Jason ended up firing and seriously hurting a man who used to work for him just because he made a comment on seeing me out in public, wearing something that apparently 'turned him on'. So yeah, I had my limits and I didn't really care if anybody thought that was wrong, that's just how I wanted to respect our relationship. However, with that being said, I definitely did not dress in clothes that would be considered 'decent' because I showed skin and all but whatever, if my mans is fine with it, I am too.