Draft Day

In Hunter's and Stephanie's office, Becky was discussing the terms of her contract.. She listened carefully to what Stephanie was telling her.. she looked into her contract and signed it.. they shook hands and now she was ready to officially return to the ring.. and nobody and nothing would stop her..

"Well Becky welcome back" Stephanie smiled and hugged her

"Well I'm glad I'm back" Becky smiled and hugged her back

"I'm sure you'll do your best for us," said Hunter and shook her hand.

"Hmmm wait until the draft and then you will see what I have to give" she replied confidently tightening his hand..She greeted them and came out of the office walking sure..

She stared her eyes.. she walked like everything belonged to her.. she was proud of what she had accomplished so far.. And for what she was going to do from Monday night onwards, she was already counting the hours..

Sunday passed excruciatingly late for Becky but extremely fast for Seth after Mandy ran him through everything she could imagine.. So that Becky could be forgotten with Maryse and Mike's help, they built the house so it could be considered viable..

They did the necessary shopping, they settled things, they did all the housework, and at night they slept early.. Monday wasn't long before dawn. The draft was supposed to be in Orlado tonight.. her agony was great.. she's been nervous all morning.. she was anxious.. she had fear and a anticipation she couldn't control..

She wanted to cross that big corridor again, get into the ring, fight, hear people cheer or boo her, for her, it didn't matter much.. All she had to do was be where she really belonged...

5: 30 in the afternoon..

The time had finally come.. The car parked outside the venue for tonight's event.. The arena was fulled with people who eagerly awaited to meet their favorite superstars.. Some selfie or even a picture by the time they arrived was enough..

She's out and locked up her car.. She took her little suitcase and went backstage.. friends greeted her many didn't know that she had returned to active duty, so for those who did not know it was a pleasant surprise.. She's entered the girls locker rooms.. She sat down and get her make up and hair done.. she was already dressed in leather shorts, T-shirt and sneakers were enough..Besides, they weren't competing tonight.. She'd be there to find out which brand she belonged to, which team she'd fight for and give her soul..In fact, she didn't care if she was at raw or smackdown, all she cared about was getting out and struggling to give what was in her soul for what she loved so much.. When she finished with the hair and makeup, she went out to the gorilla, where everyone was focused.. In a few minutes, the event was about to begin..

Backstage there were steel chairs in front of the big TV and they were almost all sitting in their seats waiting anxiously for the evening to begin.. The moment she steped into the room all men's and women's eyes turned on her, and not in vain.. She was the most beautiful woman in the room.. at least that's what her aura was getting..

The black leather shorts have great with the net stockings and the sneakers that she had chosen and the t-shirt above made it insurmountable, even Seth with difficulty could stopp stared her.. She moved on and sat next to him near her friends..

"I didn't expect that you would changer your attire except your hair colour" said Maryse

"Maryse I made a radical change nothing will be the same tonight, but we'll find a second attire for just in case " she replied smiling

"You sound promising and that's not always good," said Seth

"You probably don't know who you have against you then" she answered him..