Confession?

She went home. Fortunately Maryse wasn't there. She didn't feel like talking to anyone.She locked the door and threw away her shoes.. She advanced to her room, put on her nightgown, and returned to the living room. She filled her glass with wine.. She sat by the window and looked at the stars, and drank her wine slowly. She stroked her lips. She closed her eyes for a moment and thought of all that had happened a few minutes earlier. before she gets in her car and comes home.

Minutes earlier

They came out of the hotel where Nikki and John were preparing their wedding  party frustrated and exulted. Darkness had fallen for good and they had parked their cars almost in the same spot. in a deserted alley.. she looked at him angrily.

"Can you just for once to  agree with me on something" she said to him finally after several minutes

"And why should I agree with you and not you with me?"he told her.

"Because I know more than you do," she answered.

"Ah yes, you were to marry, but you didn't," he answered.

"Yes, I got away at the last minute because he was a jerk like you," she said.

"You weren't like that when I met you.. you were sweet and kind.. calm, how did you become such a bitch?"he asked her with his eye brow raised.

"I was like that. we just didn't stay long together.. what we had in Iowa lasted only two days you didn't get to know me well," she answered nervously.

"Better, I would probably had broke up  with you if you'd turned into this," he said as he approached her.

"That's what your whore is responsible for," she said to him with her eyes shining.

"Are you jealous of her?" he asked, with an amused smile.

"What exactly have to jealous her of? how slutty is she?"she asked, irritated .

"That she can have me," he answered quietly.

"Congratulations to her then" she answered.

"Rebecca," he said, and looked at her.. she shuddered when she heard him say her name.

"Becky," she corrected him, trying to hold her selfrestraint

"Why do we fight so much?"he asked, and he drew nearer to her, and she took a step back.

"Because we are in a war zone and we are in rival camps" she answered him

"Yes, the brow you have opened with Maddy," he said to her, and shook her head.

"Yes, that," she said to him, and she felt her breath draw short when his gaze met hers.

"Why are you two at war?"he asked her

"For a long story," she answered.

"I want to know," he told her.

"I must go; it is late," she said, and turned to get into her car..

He pulled her by the arm and bring her against him..They looked each other in the eyes. She put her hand to his chest. His heart was beating as fast as hers, she tried to push him away, but when his lips touched hers she could do nothing. She tried to resist the kiss, but it was in vain.He clasped his arm round her waist, and she gave him the access he desired the moment he responded to the kiss.. He picked her up and put her on the hood of the car while she wrap her legs around his waist. Her hand was wrapped around his neck while she depended the kiss. It lasted for several minutes  when they finally stopped..They looked each other in the eyes