Wedding preparations

On Tuesday afternoon they were all back in Orlando..

Stephanie had made a retreat and had given them the day off so they could help Nikki.. her wedding was only a few days away and the preparations were not even in the middle they had already some things ready but many of the preparations were left behind.. Nikki, Wednesday morning was waiting for them all in the backyard of her home.. Shortly after 11 o'clock most of them  were already there.. Last  arrived Becky, she came in, but she didn't look so good.. she was wearing her tracksuit and her T shirt  and was lightly make up.. Her friends took a good look at her as soon as she went out into the garden and sat down on the Big Bamboo sofa next to Paige..

"Okay, before we deal with my marriage, why are you looking like this?"Nikki looked at her

"How am I looking?"Becky asked .

"I don't know like a crap?.. you got something, " Nikki insisted.

"Hey, Nikki, can we deal with the serious things please?"asked Seth who was still pretty pissed that he had lost the match to Becky and Finn

"That's serious, too, you jerk," said Dean, giving him a patt on the shoulder.

"Well, he's right.. it's your wedding we have to deal with," she said a little carelessly, and Nikki looked at her.

'Talk or we'll sit here all day,' insisted Nikki, and Becky puffed..

"Last night when I came home I found Baron waiting for me outside," she murmured at last.

"What did the asshole want again?" Paige asked uneasily .

"To talk.. but I sent him in hell," she answered, and she hastily drank a draught of water.

"Yes, and after you had driven him away, why are you like a ghost?"asked Alexa

"Because every time I see him it all gets mixed up in me.. and I don't know.I think there's something wrong with him again.. it is no good that I have met him already twice, " she answered, wiping her lips from the water.

"If he bothers you again tell him that I will find him and kill him"Miz replied

"I made it clear to him yesterday that if he comes near me again I'll call the cops; just from that time on I have a queer feeling something is up; but we are not here to deal with the fool.. we've got our Nikki getting married and she needs us, let's focus on that better" she smiled at the end and seemed a little relaxed..

Seth didn't know why everyone had this attitude when they heard his name.. he was a wrestler who had retired  early enough because of an injury.. that's what they said, though the truth was a little different.. Seth had met him a few times, and he seemed to be a fine fellow; it made him neither cold nor hot, but it troubled him perhaps because he had not all the pieces of the puzzle in his hands.. Because he didn't know the whole story..

"Well.. the wedding is about 2 weeks away John is away on Business and I don't have time to do anything without your help.. I'm drowning, " Nikki told them, sounding somewhat desperate.

"Come here.. tell us what you want help with and we will help you, " Dean told her

"Well, I. I don't know," Nikki began to breathe harder, heavier.. Becky jumped out of her seat and went behind her, rubbing her shoulders.

"Easy.. take deep breaths and try to calm down we are all here and everyone will help you as they can" she rubbed her shoulders and watched her calm down

"Really?"she looked at her in despair .

"I don't know, but I'll help you," smiled Becky.

"You're the best hope you know that," she smiled sweetly.