Tears

I stepped back bumping onto the bed,Agus and Asha stood before me.They where smiling,their razor sharp teeth shinning.They where holding two boys with gags and chains around them,there wings where tide back sharply underneath their backs.One of the boys with golden hair was squealing and shaking rapidly,but the other boy with dark hair was standing limp staring at the ground,"Daniel,Alex!"I covered my mouth in horror,"We grabbed the ones you love,now you feel the pain we feel every day!"Asha hissed,she shook Alex fast making him whimper in agony.Tears rolled down my cheeks I quickly wiped them away,this was not the time.I stepped forward bringing my arms I front of me,"Fine,you win."

Agus let go of Daniel coming forward to me,he was holding silver chains which where long enough to rap my legs.He went behind me and tied my wings together with the chains,my shoulder blades locked together,an agonising shriek escaped my lips.He tugged at the chains,"So you don't get ant ideas,"I sniffed hiding the tears,I stared at Alex who was still staring at the floor.His hair seemed longer and covered his eyes,I sighed slowly as Agus and Asha pushed us forward towards the doors.We walked through the long corridor,Alex and Daniel by my side.Fortunatly,Agus didn't cover my mouth meaning I could speak,"Where are we going,"Agus pushed me roughly causing me to stumble on my feet,"Well we're going through lake lace so you can-"Agus kicked Asha,"Shhhh!You'll find out soon enough,"I huffed sadly staring back at the ground,I couldn't quite think of a plan to get out of their grasp.My wings where tied and Agus was right behind me,I didn't have other options other then to fly.We finally got to the entrance doors,Agus pushed them open allowing us to see the night sky,stars where twinkling under the black sky.Everything stood still just like before,lake lace still flowed with purple liquid flow.We stepped down the marble steps and walked over to the lake,Agus and Asha stepped forward facing us,"We will go through this and so will you,when you get to the other side don't even try to escape,demons are patrolling the lake,"Asha grinned with pleasure,Daniel stepped forward towards the lake.Asha roughly pushed him through his chains rattling in the process,the lake gulped him through.Alex stepped forward but I pushed him back allowing myself to step forward,Agus raised an eyebrow but then shrugged his shoulders.I closed my eyes and let the lake swallow me whole.