Character Analysis II

This is not the last Chapter but I really wanted to write up a Character Analysis after the tragic loss of Charlie. I really feel sad about it. 

YeP moving on.... Here we go!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Peter Pan
Age: 18 but could be 2000000000294949029 years old
Ruler of Neverland...
Played by Robbie Kay.

About him: Well, I wouldn't say much about him, especially since he and I had a fight recently

About him: Well, I wouldn't say much about him, especially since he and I had a fight recently. It was concerning me though, as usual. He was tired of watching me mope around but he shouldn't have taken it too far. Other than that, our relationship stayed peachy and strained. 
Being a good person like I am, overlooking that I will describe him as soft, cute and really understanding. He smells of sweat and strongly of pine. It is understandable as the weather here fluctuates between hot and cold. 
After Charlie's loss, he was devastated as well. He struggled a lot trusting his lost boys because of what had happened to Charlie, Oliver and me. I feel real bad when he felt guilty for not seeing the signs that Oliver was self destructive and obviously a traitor. I wish I could make Peter feel better and talk but apparently all that happened showed me that this loss had only separated us, it was even more difficult because of Pan's mighty ego which was too big for a relationship.

Name: Felix
Age: 18
Peter Pan's Right Hand Man. 
Played by Parker Croft. 

About Him: Days before I may have considered him as mysterious and intimidating but now I would say he is very caring

About Him: Days before I may have considered him as mysterious and intimidating but now I would say he is very caring. He thinks of me as his sister, I am sure. But then I am not sure what he actually thinks of me. The lost memories helped me remember a lot the way he was when I was still a little kid. His hugs are really rare but his presence makes me feel safe. He smells very musty and masculine and I never have still understood why he hid himself in his gigantic hood. And yes, I had once been dared by Charlie to wear Felix's hoodie to see what it was like. It was huge and kinda swallowed me up, the sleeves were hanging by my sides, too big to make sweater paws. Charlie and I were in hysterics. Someone had seen us, I do remember that. And I 100% vote that Felix had seen me wearing his hoodie and it was him who had peeked in the tent. Thinking back on it makes me sentimental...
Felix was very depressed when we lost Charlie. But I am thankful to him, he helped take care of me especially due to the marks Pedro had made on me. He never shed a tear in front of me, but the whole camp could hear him crying at night... along with me. No one dared go and comfort him, we all respected him and- he really never wanted anyone to see him cry.