Getting To Know Each Other

Hey guys! Welcome again. I hope you enjoyed the last chapter. I'm sure it was rather funny and so unlike Amanda who has been rather serious for a lonnnngg time. I thought it was about time Jake saved the day...

So, today is gonna be all about Derek. He has been in the shadows for far too long. And I think all of you, my lovely readers, want to know what Derek is actually like. Is he a good big brother or a boyfriend material ;)

Sure, I will allow some chemistry between Amanda and Derek or Liam or Jake or Charlie. Who do you prefer?

Soo.... as you all can see I have put up a new video^^^. Be sure to check it out. I am in love with that song. Well, I was then I found out shawn mendes had also sung with the vamps. Now that was like killing two birds with one stone. I am so sorry, I am literally rambling and sure, by now I am way too predictable....

As you may have seen, I have made way too many changes in the start of this book. I was 14 and terribly in a crush, with no idea what to deal with it. I am not quite happy with my writing so, if you see a different stuff, don't fret, you are not missing any major news, I have just made it more descriptive. I intend to do more so in the future, obviously...

So my lovely readers, I know my note for this chapter is way too long and I have taken a lot of space which I could have used for the chapter. Well, I just wished to speak to you guys, and I wanted to send you my thank yous for your support and it really means a lot to me. It makes me want to write more for you....

So, as much as you'd like me to stop my rambling, I ask you to please tell me your feedbacks and above all, vote if you consider this story worth it. Thanks a lot, guys, I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart ....

----------------------------

1st POV

I ran and ran. But soon Pan caught up to me. He pulled me into him by snaking his arm around my waist. I tried to get away but it was too late. We were both in hysterics, laughing. He wiped some of the cake cream slash icing on my nose. I giggled in response and so did he. Realising my current state, I looked down in disapproval, because I noticed my clothes were all covered with icing and sugar and cake. Thanks a lot, Pan!

Well, my darlin Pan, note the sarcasm, thought it would be marvelous to wipe some more icing on my hair. Normally, I would have screamed in frustration but my body decided to keep on laughing at Pan's stupidity. I better give my body a lecture on how to do what I say, not spontaneously make a fool out of itself and me. It was a pleasant evening and I didn't want to take another bath.

Sure sissy, as if you took one this morning....

My dearest, you don't have to announce my hygienic life in public like that!

Sure, I do. It's of national importance...

Well, let's not start this debate again. So, back to where I was...

Of course, Princess, I'll leave you be....

I really don't have time for all this dramatics...

Yeah, but you have time for your darlin Pan.....

Sweet! You know, you are more bitter than Pan sometimes...