Prologue

The loud music blares into my ears, making me feel my heart jump to the beat. I whip my head enjoying myself, until another body leans onto me. I put my hand up and flip up my middle finger, the horny guy backs off as I continue to dance. I turn my head a bit seeing the same guy talk to his other friends. The whole group then start to walk over to me, I roll my eyes and stop dancing. 

I fan myself as I walk away from the crowd, I push the heavy exit door and fix my hair up a bit. I then hear the door open again, I smile and turn around seeing the evil glare in their eyes. I casually fold my arms behind my back and swing my feet back-and-forth. I tilt my head giving them a innocent expression, while fluttering my eyes. 

"Grab her!" They start to charge me, until I hold up my left hand.

"Wait-wait, boys are you that impatient?" They all confusingly exchange glances, I start laughing.

"What's so funny? Do you know what we're about to do to you?" I hold my stomach with my left hand from laughter, and stand up straight. 

"Do you know what's gonna happen first? Before anything starts?" I quickly pull out my machete and swing it around. "I don't have mercy anymore."

(Time Skip)

I lean back onto the wall and stare down at the bodies, I chuckle while whipping blood off of my cheek. I then clean my blade with a rag, I toss the dirty thing and pull out my device. I type away and hold the phone up to my ear. I start walking away while I hear the phone continuing to ring, I sigh and unlock my car. I throw the blade into my backseat, getting comfortable in the driver's seat. I start up the car and hear the phone finally answer.

"I'm at Club Euphoria, get rid of the bodies, their at the emergency exit." I end the call and throw the phone onto the passenger. I pull out of the parking lot and drive to my house, I quickly speed over there and pull up. I roll my eyes seeing my "butler" arrive late, I get out of the car and throw him the keys. 

"Ms. Y/N--" I hold up my hand and pass my machete to my "maid".

"Don't worry, you're fine--you're lucky I'm in a good mood." I point at him and smile, he nods and smiles back at me. 

I turn around and walk up to my front door, and see the two doors open as I approach them. My maid follows behind until we're inside and the doors are closed. I sigh and turn to my maid, I smile greatly as she puts away my machete. I hug her and separate, she smiles and looks down at my clothes.

"You got dirty, go change and I'll fetch you new clothes." I nod and watch her almost walk away until something rings. "Oh, you're getting a call in your office I suppose."

"Thank you Stella, I'll go answer it while you prepare everything." I turn around and stop before I sit down. I press the answer button to my panel and softly plop down onto my couch. 

My widescreen TV turns on, and I see a man with a white coat appear. I play with my nails and slightly look up at him. 

"So, you've called and I've answered. Am I going to ask questions before you do or...?" He clears his throat and adjusts his tie. 

"Y/N L/N, I have called you today to discuss something big. I have a job for you, and I think you know what kind of job it is." I look up at him and proceed to look back down. "I know that you don't typically work for anyone anymore but--"

"But what? Now, don't say you have a job and not at least tell me your name first." I tilt my head and watch him get nervous. 

"My name is Derek Simmons, and I have created a new virus, and I need your help." I grunt and kick my feet up onto my coffee table.

"How much you're planning to give?"