Chapter Thirty-Two

The elevator doors open, cutting off the sentence I was going to say, I walk through and feel his hand graze mine. He walks forward and takes the lead again, making me notice how dominate he is. Did Raccoon City make hims this way? He wasn't like this before....I wasn't either. That city made me afraid, of others things out there, and I block it out with a tough act. I hate myself, pushing people away isn't right, but I still do it. Wesker....my parents made me like this. 

I look seeing Leon holding the opened door, tilting his head to come inside. I go in silently, and look around and the room, it's nice. I sigh and go over to the dinner table, kicking out a chair and sitting down. I look up at Leon, seeing his stance, like he's guarding something. I wave my hand over to the free seat, watching him slowly take it.

"Okay, now I'll come clean. Wesker was killed because of Chris, I sent him his location. I worked for horrible people, and that carbon copy of me....was Simmons idea. I was his scapegoat because I refused to help him. I truly don't know who that girl was, and I wasn't ever going to betray you." I take a breath and collect my emotions, I look up to him putting his hand up to his chin, grazing the stubble on his face.

"You kept leaving, why? Why couldn't you explain this in the first place?" He says letting his hand slowly go onto the table.

"I needed to leave for personal reasons, I wanted to keep you safe because my problems should never involve you. You never asked to be in this mess, even if you happened to stumble upon it. I couldn't explain this back there, time was cut short." I sigh longingly and stand up, walking to the giant window, looking down on the town. My eyes scroll up, seeing his reflection get closer to me.

"It seems we keep putting each other in danger." His deep voice pierces through, I spin around unimpressed with the comment. "Then maybe we should put this relationship on hold." I suck in a large gulp of air, feeling it sharply go through my lungs. "It's for the best and the future."

"So, instead of telling me straight you're gonna sugarcoat it?" I state angrily, I shake my head and lower my head. He brings up his hand, lifting my head, keeping his palm on my cheek. "Friends then."

"Friends." He tells me with a gentle smile. His eyes scroll down, but quickly look back up.

"We're friends, that's all." I exclaim, feeling the energy surrounding us. 

He slowly leans in, capturing my lips in his. The kiss deepens with me wrapping my arms around his neck. I pull him down, making us get closer to each other. We both peel away from each other getting air, seeing his lips pink. I quickly walk past him, letting my back face him. We just kissed each other right after we broke up, am I losing my mind. I turn around towards him, seeing his confused expression.

"Just friends, right?" He nods with furrowed brows, I scroll my eyes down his body and smirk. I speed walk to him once again and pull him in for a kiss. 

He walks me backwards, letting my back hit the wall. We separate for one second, letting me push his back on the wall opposite from us. I press on him and continue to kiss him, my hands scroll down to his shirt. I undress his shirt as he pulls mine over my head, I smile and he chuckles as we kiss one another again. He picks my legs up and carries me over to the bedroom, he bumps into the door trying to open it. He presses my back against the door, and continues to deeply kiss me. He trails his lips down to my neck, I moan and play with his hair. 

I bite my lip as he moves down further to my collar bone, he's making me lose my mind. He drops me down and meets my lips again, slipping his tongue in. I take a breath and push his away from me, seeing him sit on the bed. I go over aggressively and sit on his lap, noticing his eyes filling with lust.