Chapter Thirty-Three (Smut)

I hold his face in my hands, allowing me to stare in his eyes. My chest heavies up and down from the sudden kisses, before moving his eyes goes down, staring at my chest. I push his torso down, making his body lay fully down on the bed. I start to kiss him, and slowly slide off his shirt, he sits up and holds my lower back as the shirt leaves his torso. 

I kiss him and feel his hands grip the top of my pants, he quickly places a hand in the middle of my back and flips us over. He slowly kisses down my body, I stare up at the ceiling as he smoothly stops at my belly button. He tugs down at my pants having me exposed to the cool air, he goes back up to my face. He gives me a few passionate kisses before going back down.

I feel him kiss in between my inner thighs, making my arms fly up gripping the silky sheets of the bed. He makes his tongue flat, swiping over my heat once, I groan wanting more. He continues and slips his tongue in, I moan softly and move my hands to his hair. As he moves deeper I hold in my moans, I bite finger feeling close to my climax. He gives it one more lick and moves up, not letting me finish. 

He smirks as I stare up at him pissed, I flip us over and let my heat sit on his bulge. He and I broke up right? Then I'll make him miss me, and what I can do to him. I smirk and trail my hands down his abs, as I stare at him seductively. I slowly start to grind on him, receiving a low groan.

(Leon's Point of View)

I groan low, feeling her wetness coat my bulge. I stare at her as he continues, making me grab her hips, rocking her. I move her hips faster earning moans from her, I look up for a second and connect my eyes with hers. She continues to stare at me as I move her, she suddenly slaps my hands away from her. I let her move down, seeing her slipping off my belt. She zips down my zipper and palms me. I groan and look up, holding in my moans from her, once I look down she takes out my cock.

She slowly licks the top and moves down my shaft, I sit up as she starts going down further. I move my hand to her hair, applying pressure. I moan as she moves faster, my hand grips the locks of her hair as she goes all the way down. I feel my seed coming making me leak precum, before releasing she moves off of me. She was getting revenge for what I did to her, by not letting her finish. I smirk as she licks all the juices off her lips. 

I pull her up into a kiss, tasting my juices not caring. She moans as I slowly pull her up, she sits onto of me. She peels away and slips off her sports-bra throwing it to the side, I instantly sit up taking her nipple into my mouth. After a few seconds she pushes me back down, grabbing my shaft and teasing me at her entrance. I hold onto her hips as she slides down it, we both exhale as she adjusts.

She slowly goes up and down, I sit up and kiss her as she hops on my shaft. My grip tightens as I hold her back. She goes back moving hair out of my face, I can't help but stare at her as she does it. As we move faster her face still looks pure, making me crave her even more. I lay down and put my hands on her hips taking control.

(Y/N Point of View)

I place my hands on his abs and try to hold my ground as he lifts his hips up, slamming his haft into me. I start to be a moaning mess as he goes faster, making me feel lightheaded. I yelp from pleasure and lean down towards his face, he huffs as I bite my lip. He groans as I feel his seed fill my heat, I moan right after he final slams my climax. I lay on him as we both catch our breath, I slowly sit up and he follows my movements, I grab a hold on his shoulders and relax. He starts to lift me up but I quickly stop him.

"Not yet....don't pull out yet." I say catching my breath, he looks at me as I adjust. He lifts my chin and gives me a innocent kiss, I tilt my head and kiss him back. He pulls away and carefully prepares to lift me up, I nod and he does. 

I plop down next to him as he pulls the covers over us, I stare up into the ceiling and start to think back on what we did. He pulls an arm over me and brings me close, he fully turns to me and looks at me.