Chapter Two

I feel a huge thump onto the side of my car, I grunt as I feel myself hit the dash. I use my arms to cover my head as I break through the glass, I brace myself as I roll out. I keep rolling until I move my arms a bit, taking the force as a little stop. I land on my side and grab my stomach, I cough and slowly get up. I look over at my car and the bus, I take a few steps toward it until flames appear. 

My car explodes with the bus and I cover the sudden light with my forearm. I turn back to look, seeing a piece of metal come towards me. I frown and kick the metal away, I start to walk away seeing stores a bit far from me. I shake my head holding my torso tight, fuck man...that car was expensive and nice. 

I bite my lip out of spite, and see the madness begin. I hold my hand up to my neck and gently stand up. I didn't think I would get hurt this earlier into this mess, I then see zombies start to appear into my eye view. I groan and pull out my pistol, I weakly hold it waiting for them to come over to me. 

I aim and kill a few, seeing the lifeless body fall onto the ground. As I continue to kill them I start to notice that there is more of them...than I thought. I look over to the nearest store and jump the wired fence, I land and look back seeing gunshots. I run behind a pillar seeing the gunshots kill the zombies that were after me. 

I watch a bullet graze the pillar, I dodge it and keep looking straight. I shut my eyes and hear the bullets zoom pass me. I open my eyes and start to think, are these people trying to kill me or help me? Before answering that question the noise stops and shifts towards another area, I lean over and see all the bodies on the floor. 

I walk over and try to see where they came from, as I look into one store with all the windows out I see no one. I tilt my head and walk up to the fence, letting my fingers hang onto the metal. I jump over the fence once more and look at both sides of the street ahead of me. More of them are coming, I should run now. I nod in agreement with myself as I proceed the action, I make a noise as I jump the window into the building. 

I look around to see ammo and guns everywhere, I smirk and open one drawer seeing two packs left. I grab them and put them away, I turn my head to the guns I first spotted. I walk over seeing a old rifle with a little belt to wrap around your body with. I take it and examine it, making sure if I shoot it at something, it'll kill it. I hum and sling it over my body, taking ammo with me for it. 

I run up the stairs and place my hand on the doorknob, I shake it feeling it locked. I roll my eyes and shake it harder again. My eyes scroll up seeing the lock above it, I stomp my foot knowing if I shoot off the doorknob it won't help me.  I flip around the rifle and aim it at the top lock, I close one eye and focus hard. I exhale and hover my finger over the trigger, I shoot seeing the lock fall off. 

I place my hand on the doorknob and twist, it's still locked. I huff out a long breath and decide to use my foot to kick it in. It should be weaker now, I nod and kick it in, I look around seeing furniture broken. I walk in just to hear a car fly through, my head shoots up and I run down the stairs. I turn the corner jumping through the broken window, I whip out my blade and keep running. I then see survivors, before talking I see a zombie behind one.