Chapter Thirty-Five (End)

I yell as I plunge the broken bottle into one of the men's neck. Blood slowly goes down his body, making me crave it more. I take out the glass bottle and throw it across the room, breaking my giant glass window. I go up to the man bleeding, putting my mouth around his wound, I consume his blood, enjoying the taste of it. 

I let his body drop, not caring about my actions anymore. My anger is taking control of me, making me act this way. I turn to my father afraid of me, I smile, blood covering my mouth. The Las Plagas parasite the craving of blood, it was always still there, but the parasite itself is gone. Why am I doing this? I questioned myself feeling better, a knife flies past my shoulder, I yelp seeing the cut. I hold my arm looking back on it, the cut quickly stitches together, healing itself. 

I start laughing at my fathers expression, he looks so terrified of me. After laughing I start slowly walking to him, stepping over Stella's body. A man holds me back as I dig my teeth into his arm, hearing his cries. I push him back and grab a vase, I flip it in my hand and throw it at another man. My father escapes as I fight off his men, tearing their skin apart, I toss the last body over me, seeing me alone. I finish what I had started, I turn grabbing a coat off of the rack beside my door. 

I walk out my house wiping the blood from my mouth, I go onto the road, still holding the coat off of my shoulder, gripping it with two fingers. What have I done...?

(Leon's Point of View)

I toss hearing my device go off, I reach over and answer, hearing Hunnigan on the other side. Half sleep I sit up facing the window. I rub my eyes as she talks to me.

"Leon, do you know where Y/N is?" I confusingly turn around to the bed, seeing her things gone, except her weapons. "I'm guessing that silence means no."

"Hunnigan, what is going on?" I say with a stern tone, I get up picking up my clothes.

"Y/N, her house was flooded with six bodies, and a lot of blood." I panic, putting the call on speaker, I place it down getting dressed. "The house is a whole crime scene."

"I'm heading over there now." I say, pulling on my shirt, as I run to the parking lot, Hunnigan continues to speak.

"Five bodies worked for John Smith, one of the top B.O.W creators. One was her house maid, she was killed before all of them, making a suspicion that Y/N found her maids body." I drive over, finally realizing who the maid could be. 

"Hunnigan, do you know the name of the maid?" She hums, "Stella was her friend she told me." 

"Makes sense, pieces are coming together, you'll see Chris there, good luck Leon." I end the call seeing Chris waiting for me at the sidewalk. I get out and he pulls the police tape up, letting us go inside. The whole house is a bloodbath, I then spot a broken glass bottle, looked like the one from the hotel. I kneel down, looking at her friends body, damn it! 

"Leon, come over here, there is something you need to see." Chris states, I go over as he pulls the plastic cover down. I focus my eyes, noticing the mark on his neck. "Wanna explain to me, why a bite mark is on each of the men." Chris looks at me, wanting answers. 

"I don't know...is there one on-" I get cut off pointing at Stella's body.

"No, there isn't." He says, I suddenly start to get worried. "We don't have any infected around, and she is no where in sight."

"You're saying maybe they took her?" I ask, he shakes his head. 

"Leon, there are only two possibilities. The first one is that she did all this, while the other is that she was never here in the first place." I look down and rub my face, tired and stressed.

"Of course." I mumble, knowing it was a bad time to do this in our relationship. 

"We will be testing DNA, if we find hers on these bite marks, then we are in big trouble." Chris tells me, he gets up, I follow his movements. He walks away patting my shoulder.