九门

The flashback begins

Instantly, countless memories of joy and sorrow came flooding out.

The memories I had of Teyvat were sealed!

No wonder I couldn't remember anything!

Flames and dimensional cubes burned the area all around me.

I saw my friends, wounded.
I charged towards the Unknown god with Taeyong and Aether. As she was finally defeated, the land began to restore itself.

I cried as I watched my loved ones and friends all fought alongside me and some were wounded or perished from the fatal war.

Flashback ends

Tears cornered my eyes as I stood in the sea of manjusakas.

I cried softly and collapsed onto the flower bed.

Xiao and Dottore both rushed over to comfort me.

"Don't let those bad memories get to you." Replies Xiao.

Xiao used his adeptal abilities to gently push the memories back.

"It's okay, just breathe." Replied Xiao.

"Goodness!" Exclaimed Wu Xie as he sat down into the flowers.

"I saw a lot of things." Began Qilin.

"I did too." Nodded Wu Xie.

That evening outside the Sea of Manjusakas Tomb

"Y/N and Xiao, I have a question, what's he doing here again..." Began Wu Xie, pointing at Dottore.

Dottore was about to answer but Xiao and Qiling quickly answers for him.

"We shouldn't ask. The lady, Xiao and him are all immortals after all." Qiling whispered to Wu Xie.

"He follows us, you could say he's Y/N's second bodyguard. If I were you keep your distance from him...and don't ask questions." Xiao whispers to Wu Xie and his friends.

Dottore then quietly led me away from them.
He sat next to me and didn't say anything.

"Hey you lot...have fun adventuring. I gotta go with my promotions and concerts." Taeyong announced as he walked out of the tent.

"You're leaving again?" I asked, sighing a little, "well goodluck and have fun." I smiled a little.

"I will." Replied Taeyong, See you all. And Stay safe yo." He added as he left.

That night

After taking a bath from the serinteapot hot springs, we sat around the fire to warm ourselves.

The fire cackled as I warmed my hand.

"He's always so busy," I sighed to myself, "Idols do be like that, I should always be happy for him...It's just he missed a lot of things about me and us." I whispered.

I then gently threw some grass into the fire.

Xiao and Dottore didn't say anything. However, Dottore had gently reached for my hand and was rubbing small circles.

Xiao sat down next to me and touched my other hand.

Wu Xie then walked over. Fatty was still eating and Qiling was on the look out for enemies.