Chapter 6

Most of the cats looked around confused. Some wanted to attack but decided they shouldn't.

It started to rain but all the cats stayed. They looked up in amazement as Tintstar got up, blood dripping from his neck.

"Thunderclan! Back to camp!" He rasped. He jumped down and Cloverbranch help him walk away. Amberpaw looked at Tinystar and saw that Hawkstar had only drawn a little blood.

Then it hit Amberpaw. Tinystar didn't fall because Hawkstar's hit! He fell down because he was getting out of the way of the hit. He saw it coming!

                                           ****

Amberpaw woke up. She wasn't in her nest. Where am I? Amberpaw started to freak out.

"Greenpaw! Sandmist? Grayfire? Longsplash!" She expected and answer but it never came.

"Amberpaw." Amberpaw froze for a little bit and turned around. Her heart seemed to skip a beat when she saw who it was.

"Weedkit! Oh I've missed you!" Weedkit nodded.

"I've missed you to." His eyes were serious so Amberpaw knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong Weedkit?" Weedkit didn't answer so Amberpaw asked again and then again.

All of a sudden Weedkit started talking. "Amberpaw listen. The shine of the amber will bring down the hawk."

Amberpaw narrowed her eyes. "What do you mean 'the shine of the amber will bring down the hawk'?"

Weedkit shook his head. "I can't tell you but you must remember it."

"Weedkit wait! Can I share it with anybody?"

Weedkit looked Amberpaw in the eyes. "Only one cat. You must find who that cat is yourself."

Weedkit started to fade away. "Weedkit wait! Please tell me who it is! Weedkit please!" Amberpaw begged.

Amberpaw jolted awake. The sun was starting to come up.

Amberpaw looked at Greenpaw who was starting to wake up. Is it Greenpaw? I shouldn't tell her yet just in case she isn't the cat.

Amberpaw made her way out of the apprentices den. What could 'the shine of the amber will bring down the hawk' mean? Why did Weedkit tell me instead of Reedpaw or Ashlight?

"Watch where your going!" Amberpaw bumped into Runningclaw.

"Sorry Runningclaw." Amberpaw back away and turned around to see Longsplash. Could it be Runningclaw I have to tell? Or Longsplash?

Amberpaw shook her head. I can't let this get to my head!

"Let's go Amberpaw. We have training to do." Longsplash started walking out of camp. Amberpaw bolted after her.

                                         ******

"Amberpaw! Pay attention!" Amberpaw snapped back to training. "Sorry" she murmured.

"What's wrong? You can tell me." Longsplash came over to Amberpaw and sat down.

Amberpaw sat down to. Is it Longsplash I'm supposed to tell.

Amberpaw took a breath and started talking. "I had this dream-"

Amberpaw was interrupted when she saw a patch of ash. "Do you see that?" Longsplash looked at where Amberpaw was looking.

She got up and padded towards it and so did Amberpaw. She narrowed her eyes and that's when she saw it.

A light lit up in the ash.

I have to tell Ashlight about the prophecy!

Short chapter I know :( What do you think this prophecy means? Make sure to comment your answer :)