Chapter 15

Wolfstrike jumped over Amberpaw and slammed his hind paws on her flank. Amberpaw fell down and Wolfstrike turned around, slamming his front paws onto her spine. Amberpaw groaned.

Wolfstrike got off and sat down. "Amberpaw I want you to meet someone. I think you know who he is." Amberpaw struggled up. "Who is it Wolfstrike?"

Wolfstrike lashed his tail, and to Amberpaw's surprise, Hawkstar stepped out of the darkness. "Amberpaw you are going to be fighting Hawkstar. I want to see your strength." Wolfstrike said jumping onto a rock.

"But.. I was the one who killed him." Amberpaw said, narrowing his eyes. Wolfstrike unsheathed his claws. "Are you questioning my decision?" He growled. Amberpaw shook her head and stepped forward, as Hawkstar did.

"Fight!" Wolfstrike yowled. Hawkstar jumped at Amberpaw, taking her by surprise. He slammed her to the ground and nipped her stomach.

Amberpaw stuck her claws into Hawkstar's face and flipped him over. She got up jumped on Hawkstar, biting his neck. Hawkstar went limp. How does he know that Thunderclan move?

Hawkstar bunched his muscles up and tried throwing Amberpaw off, but she was ready. Instead she took her paw and slammed it into his chest. "I'm not mouse brained Hawkstar! That's a Thunderclan move!" Amberpaw hissed.

Hawkstar got up and jumped at Amberpaw. He slipped under her and tore at her under belly. Amberpaw staggered back and Hawkstar jumped at her again, biting down on her shoulder.

Amberpaw screeched. Pain scorched through her. He bit down, his teeth sinking in deeper. "Stop!" Amberpaw screeched. Hawkstar let go and paced back.

Wolfstrike jumped down and padded towards Amberpaw. She felt a claws rake across her face and soon blood was pouring from her face. "I tell you when to stop! You're lucky I'm not going to do anything to you. But next time you won't be so lucky." Wolfstrike snapped.

Amberpaw sighed. "Sorry Wolfstrike."