Chapter 35

Back to Amberstream's POV.

"Mallowskip lied?" Amberstream asked.

Amberstream didn't know much about Mallowskip. All she new was that she was in the dark forest. She didn't understand why she would lie. What was so bad about knowing Tank?

"I guess. We still keep in touch. She tells me everything. She told me about the battle that would happen before you told me." Tank answered blankly.

Amberstream stifled a gasp. Why would Mallowskip tell a rouge about our plans? Amberstreams mind swirled with questions.

Amberstream looked outside at the setting sun. She turned back to Tank. "I'm going to sleep."

Tank looked at her in confusion. Amberstream stared into her blue eyes.

"Fine." Tank finally nodded and got up. "It's to early for me. I'll be going to hunt." She turned around and ran out of the barn. Amberstream waited till Tank could no longer be seen. She laid her head down and closed her eyes. I'm going to tell Wolfstrike about Meadowtail. There is something weird about her. She must be planning something else.

****

"Amberstream? You're here again early." A white and black pelt stepped out of the trees. Amberstream immediately recognized Dappleshade.

"Dappleshade." Ambers dipped her head. "I've found out a secret which I think Wolfstrike would like to hear."

Dappleshade nodded and turned around. "Follow me."

I am so so so so so sorry for the short chapter! I promise the next one will be longer ! :)

-Izzy