Chapter 33

Amberstream trudged through the pines. "How exactly do you walk through this all the time?" She asked Moonspeck.

Moonspeck shrugged. "You get used to it I guess." Her silver pelt shined as the moon hit it.

"Shredtooth. I want you to mark your scent there." Wolfstrike pointed his tail towards a pine tree.

Shredtooth nodded and jumped over the pines. He marked the territory and then got up.

Tonight they were going through each others territories. Tomorrow is a gathering so Amberstream knew the leaders would talk about it and accuse each other at the gathering. Amberstream knee they would fight over it and she had to guess the battle would be the day after the gathering or some time around that.

"Palepaw go mark the last of the territory." Wolfstrike ordered.

The small Windclan tom looked surprised that Wolfstrike asked him to do it and looked even more surprised that he even knew he was.

"Ok Wolfstrike!" Palepaw meowed. He walked over to the territory and marked it.

"Now we have explored each others territories and the best place to fight-" Wolfstrike caught his words. "-If you ever have to fight Shadowclan." He picked his words carefully.

"Now let's go back to the dark forest." Maggotstar said.

****

Amberstream opened her eyes and yawned.

"Good morning sleepy slug!" Tanks voice exclaimed.

Amberstream sat up and looked at Tank who had two mice in front of her. "Sleepy slug?" Amberstream asked.

Tank rolled her eyes happily. "It's something us rouges say. I though you clans would know!"

Amberstream crept up to the mice. "Who are these for? And why are you so happy?"

Tank pushed the mice towards her. "They are for you. And they are for you. And I'm happy because Wolfstrike accepted me!"

Immediately Amberstream perked her head up. "How do you know?"

Tank sighed. "I wasnt supposed to say anything. Oh well. I was told!"

Amberstream backed up. "Who told you?"

Tank twitched her whiskers. "Mallowskip."

Agh I'm sorry this is another short chapter. Anyways I started thinking and do you guys think I should post this story I made a long time ago? It's about Dappleshade so you get to see her backstory.

Comment your answer :)

-Izzy