Chapter 4

Warning: Spg
--

I don't care about what's happening around me. My eyes just remained on the beautiful man if front of me. I don't want to take my eyes off him. This is the only time that someone had caught my interest. I've never got this attracted to someone even before.

What in the hell is he doing to me? I felt like I was under his spell.

His sea-green eyes looked like a mysterious door that even if I have the right key, it will never open and I wouldn't know what's inside. His sandy hair would probably look good if my fingers would dug into it and mess with it. He has a beautiful facial features with his thick eyebrows, perfect nose and... those lips. Those lips that I can't stop from caressing.

He has a very define jaw and my hand moved to touch it. He gritted his teeth and I saw his jaw clenched that made me bit my lower lip.

Oh, God... This man is just so perfect.

I heard the door closed and that's when I noticed that we were the only ones left in this room. I don't know how the rest of the EL Ordre members made Enkidu to go with them. My Bishop will never leave me with a man alone in this room especially if he's the King of EL Ordre.

Loki stared at me without saying anything. He just let me touch his face so I took my time and shamelessly caressed it.

Fuck... Why does he have to be the EL Ordre's King that I am so obsessed to kill? All my life I've been insecure to the enemy's King, and my father's last words for me just added fuel to the fire. So I vowed to myself that I will do everything to kill the King of EL Ordre.

That's too bad...

"Do you honestly think that I'll just let you kill me?"

My thumb was still on his lips so I felt how it moved when he said those words. Mas naramdaman ko pa ang lambot ng mga labi nya dahil sa ginawa nya. I caught my breath as I felt something within me.

Fuck... Is this the King of EL Ordre? Everything in him is shouting in authority. And just by the mere movement of his lips against my thumb could already have so much effect on me.

Oh, God... I must kill this man. He's dangerous.

I raised an eyebrow by his question and tried to ignore the attraction that I'm feeling for him.

"You know what I'm thinking?" I asked while still caressing my thumb on his lips.

He smirked and held me by the wrist to stop me from touching him. I almost pouted in disappointment and tried to take my hand but he just wouldn't let go.

I still want to touch him.

I saw him smirked before he lowered his head. He stopped when our faces were only an inch apart and I could smell his fresh breath with slight minty scent and it was enough to make me feel intoxicated.

"One look from you and I could clearly tell what you're thinking." he whispered. "And by the look in your eyes, you want me not just to kiss you but also to fuck you, am I right?"

I made a loud gasped by his vulgar words. And fuck... It is enough to turn me on. I got so turn on that I need to clung onto something to remain standing. And that something is his shirt. Mahigpit ko iyong hinawakan kaya nagusot iyon.

"Answer me, my temptress."

I bit my lower lip. I should get offended by his his endearment. He was the one who's tempting me. I am not like this. I like people to kneel and beg before me. But Loki, even without doing anything, makes me wanna beg for him to touch me.