Chapter 84

Loki finally let me out of the room when I proved to him that I could already walk and stand without any problems. There's still a slight pain on my back but it was now bearable unlike before that I had to be careful with my every move.

It was a beautiful morning. The birds were chirping and the sun was shining brightly. I was sitting on the back garden of the new EL Ordre's hideout. I don't know where this is though as I was unconscious when they brought me here. But I'm sure that we're safe with the help of Codee and Tracer's skills. They built the security around the hideout.

I was slowly caressing my tummy, feeling excited about my pregnancy but also worried at the same time. I don't have any idea about being a mother. I was deprived of parental love so I've no idea on what to do. Natatakot akong... baka kamuhian din ako ng magiging anak namin ni Loki.

Also... I'm really worried about my beauty when my tummy gets bigger.

Fucking dammit! I just wanna feel excited pero hindi ko pa rin talaga maiwasan ang mag-alala tungkol doon!

What if I do really become an ugly fat cow? Loki might leave me!

I was still panicking deep inside when I heard a footsteps. I looked to where it's coming from and saw V walking towards me with a smile on her face.

"Hi!" she greeted and stopped in front of me.

"Hey..."

"Can I sit beside you?" tinuro nya pa ang space sa tabi ko.

I nodded and scoot over to give her more space. She thanked me and sat down beside me.

Well... This is fucking awkward.

The last time we were in the same room, we almost killed each other.

Bigla syang lumingon sa akin.

"How are you?" she asked. "I heard na nabaril ka. Okay ka na ba?"

"Yeah... I'm feeling better now."

She smiled and nodded her head. Tumingin sya sa harapan nya at pagkatapos ay natahimik na kami.

This is so, so fucking awkward. I haven't been in a situation like this before that's why I don't know what to do!

I hurt her before. I should apologize, right?"

I cleared my throat.

"How's your..." I trailed off. Di alam kung paano itatanong sa kanya.

Napatingin sya sa akin. I pointed at the part of my head where I know I hit the same spot of hers with a vase before.

"How's your head?"

She laughed. Probably because she saw the awkwardness in me. Umiling sya at ngumiti sa akin.

"It healed a long time ago, Eresh. Don't worry. I'm okay now."

Tumango na lang ako at hindi na ulit nagsalita. I have a feeling that I'll just make it more awkward between us if I do.

I looked at her from the corner of my eye. I heard that she already has a daughter yet she still looked gorgeous and sexy like this.

I still have a chance.

"I'm sorry for judging you, Eresh."

Napalingon na ako sa kanya nang magsalita sya. She looked at me. Regret and shame were in her eyes.

"I only heard stories about you. About what the things that you did. And I quickly judge you because of that." she smiled sadly at me. "I may not know your whole story, but Loki accepted you and Tracer forgave you made me realized things. That I don't really know the real you. I don't have any idea what daily struggles you have. I'm really sorry for what I did."