Chapter 64

Enkidu was wearing a black tux just like most of the men in the party were wearing. But he doesn't have any tie on and the first two buttons of his white inner shirt were open.

He looks good. Handsome even with his brush up hair. I remember that I used to adore him when I was a child. For the young me, he looked so reliable and I was even thankful that he is my Bishop.

Not until that day happen. He didn't even try to help me and just watch me pleasure my own father with wide eyes and a fucking boner.

The two of us were so young but he could at least... stop my father or declined when my father asked me to pleasure Enkidu.

Fuck... Remembering those makes me feel so filthy.

I was betrayed by the two first men in my life. But the stupid me still chose to trust Enkidu despite what he did to me. 'Cause in my mind, he already saw me so low. He was guilty and he looked like he will do anything to make it up to me. I have no one so I chose to made him my right hand just how a Queen's Bishop should be to his Queen.

Pero alam ko na kahit ano pa ang gawin nya ay hinding-hindi na sya makakabawi pa sa akin. He broke me as well. Just what my own father did.

I was alone.

But now that there's someone who is making me what I should feel, who is giving me everything that I deserve, who is making me feel that I can live the life with happiness... I feel so strong. I feel that I'm really a human and not a monster.

I want to be with him. I want that forever that he's offering me. But I just can't. I just can't ignore everything that I've done and be with him.

I removed Enkidu's grip on my wrist and stopped walking. We were in the middle of the dark garden and I could still hear the sounds from the party inside.

"How did get you get in here?" I asked.

"King Lancer hacked the security system of the palace." he answered and I almost cursed. Fuck... Right. He's a hacker too.

"And the royal guards?"

"Asleep."

I snorted. Knowing Enkidu, he has a peculiar definition of asleep.

I noticed another presence, not just one, but a lot of presence surrounding the garden. I almost smirked at Enkidu. I forgot that he always do his job perfectly so it wasn't a surprise knowing that he came here prepared.

He hired a lot of people as his pawn. He hired goons and I'm sure that they weren't professionals compared to the pawns that were originally included in the game. They didn't undergo such training and maybe all they know is to shoot their guns everywhere without even aiming. Enkidu literally used them as his Pawn and as his bait in case something would happen.

My clever yet merciless Bishop.

"Let's go back, Your Majesty."

I raised an eyebrow at him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Do not order me around, Enkidu. I am your Queen."

If he got offended or not, he never showed it on his face. Not that it's new to me since he always has his stoic face on. Always doing everything that I say. That's how guilty he is.

I remember the first time I saw him. The day he was introduced to me as my Bishop. He's a year older than me. I was so damn happy thinking that I will finally have a playmate and a friend whom I can share my few toys to. But I was wrong.

Fuck... I just realize that I was so pathetic hoping to live a normal life like that. I was so young yet I already experienced the feeling of my hope being trampled over just like that.