Chapter 45

I have no clue what time it is. The whole room was so dark and I didn't bother opening the lights. My only source of light was from the moon outside the window.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed, shoulders were slumped and eyes were puffy out of crying for an hour. My throat was so dry that it hurts whenever I gulped.

I felt so dejected after crying that hard. And I felt so stupid as to why I let my emotions took over me. This isn't like me. I am not like this. I always use my brain and make a lots of plan instead of being emotional.

That's why I need to get out of here... Soon.

Loki has been affecting me. And it's clear that he's doing everything to know about my weakness. To know everything about me. He really wants to know about my past. And breaking down like this means that he's slowly achieving his plan. So I have to go back to my place, to where I needed to be, before that happens.

Nakiramdam ako sa paligid. I don't hear any movements outside of my room so I'm thinking that Loki might be sleeping. Well, it seems like it's really late now so it's understandable. Halos isang oras din akong umiyak but I have no idea how long I've been staring at nothingness.

I got dressed. This is the only time that I felt thankful about the trashy clothes inside the walk-in closet. I put on a jeans and a fitted longsleeve top so I could move freely. I wore a sneakers and looked at myself in the mirror.

Even with this trashy clothes, everyone will say that I looked gorgeous. Especially that these tight jeans and top emphasize my body curves. But still... All I can see is a very disgusting woman.

I tsked. I have no time for this. I need to get out of here.

Loki said that this whole building belongs to him so I was expecting that I will fight for my way out. Even if I got hurt, I will do it. I will do my best instead of Loki knowing about my weakness. Instead of him knowing about my past.

I am the Queen of the Red Faction. I must always remember that.

I tied up my long blonde hair in a ponytail. A few strands falls on my forehead but I didn't care much about that.

The whole house was awfully quiet when I went out of my room. Nadaanan ko ang kwarto ni Loki at wala akong narinig na anumang tunog mula sa loob so I assumed that he's really asleep.

I tiptoed on my way out. Loki has his training and one wrong move will definitely wake him up so I have to be careful. Nakahinga lang ako nang maayos nang makalabas na ako at makasakay ng elevator. I immediately pushed the button to the ground floor.

I know that when the elevator door opens as it reached its destination, things will not be easy on me.

I readied myself when the elevator dinged and I stepped outside. Napansin ko kaagad ang dalawang lalaking may kalakihan ang katawan like they've been guarding the elevator for the whole time. And I immediately knew that Loki knows about my plan.

Still, I calmly walked with a poise towards the exit of the building. The men followed me from behind. But I only took five steps when I felt that one of them tried to held me on my shoulders. But before he could touch me, I quickly turned around and gave him a punch on the chest which caught him off-guard.

"Just let me go, alright?" I asked sweetly but they must be on Santa's naughty list 'cause the other man tried to grab me.

I tsked and noticed that two more men were approaching us.

"Fuck!"

The second man tried to grab me again but I ducked and gave him a punch in the gut. Napalayo sya pero nakalapit naman sa amin ang dalawa pang lalaki kanina.