Chapter 30

I want to have the first hit so I decided to gave her a feint punch on her face. But the truth is, I was aiming for the side of her waist. So when she blocked my fake attack, I quickly shifted and put my whole weight on one leg before I gave her a side kick.

But she was quick. Mabilis nyang nasalag ang paa ko bago pa iyon tumama sa tagiliran nya. She tried to held my ankle but I pulled back my leg and readied myself for her counterattack.

She threw me a quick punch but before it could landed on my face, I held her wrist and twisted her arm behind her back. She screamed in pain and I held his arm tighter. But I didn't expect that she will use the back of her head and slammed it into my face. I let go of her when I felt the pain on my nose.

Fuck! Ang tigas ng ulo nya!

I tried to touch my nose and winced in pain. When I looked at my hand, I saw blood on it so I'm sure that my nose is bleeding.

I tsked. She got the first hit alright. So now's the time to get serious.

"Three times." I said. "You hit me three times already and you'll definitely pay for it."

I attacked her again, quickly this time. I didn't gave her a chance to block my attack. Sunod-sunod akong nagpakawala ng suntok and sometimes, my punch hit her body but she still tried to block my continuous attacks. Umaatras sya with my every attack until her back reached the wall.

"Shit!" she hissed when she got cornered. She tried to give me a side kick but I caught her legs in between my arm and my sides. I slapped her really, really hard that she staggered. Lumayo ako at nang tumingin sya sa akin ay nakita kong nagdudugo ang labi nya.

I smirked. "It hurts, right? But there's two more to go."

I saw madness in her eyes before she stood up and tackled me. Nakayuko sya, her head on my tummy while her arms wrapped around my waist. She pushed me until my back reached the wall and gave me a hard punch on the gut. I coughed and almost vomit but I held it in.

It was her turn to punch me again and again. She's punching me on my stomach and I really, really want to vomit but I couldn't get her off me. So I pulled her hair tight pero hindi pa rin sya nagpatinag.

Damn it! This girl really knows how to fight!

I got pissed so I kneed her face. She screamed but I didn't let go of her hair. Paulit-ulit kong tinuhod ang mukha nya that I made sure she wouldn't have her pretty face anymore after this.

She caught me off guard when she kicked me on the shin so hard. I screamed in pain! It almost feel like she broke my leg that I couldn't supported myself from standing anymore. I tried to held onto something but it was the vase and it fell on the ground with a loud crash.

Mabilis akong pinaibabawan ni V. I saw that her face were full of blood and was swollen because of what I did earlier. I almost smirked but stopped when she threw a punch on my face.

"An eye for an eye. A face for a face, bitch!" she hissed and punch my face again and again.

I could tell that she received a hard training to fight so good like this. Every punch she's giving me were so hard and there's no doubt that she could fight against men in terms of close combat fights. I am so sure that my face will get damage just like hers.

I was panting while trying to come up with an idea on how to get off her. I will faint if this will go on any longer so my hand tried to search for something. Nahawakan ko ang mga bubog galing sa vase at alam kong nasugatan na ako sa kamay pero hindi ako tumigil. Nahawakan ko ang dulo ng vase na hindi masyadong nabasag. I did what I had to do. I slammed that part of the vase on her head and it broke with a crash. That made her stopped punching me as she fell on the ground.