Chapter 24

A smirk had escaped from my lips when I saw that they looked so confused because of my words. I knew that they wanted to ask questions to me to clarify what I've just said but they're in the middle of an important fight and they can't do anything but to protect themselves.

King Lancer pointed his gun to the EL Ordre's Rook again who looked like he was turned into a statue. He was looking at his brother with confusion and longing in his eyes while trying to stop the blood from his gunshot wound

Tracer didn't move even with a gun pointed at his face. We all knew that King Lancer will really pull the trigger and kill him. The King was looking at him with coldness in his eyes. But I knew that there's still something behind that coldness.

Anger. I could clearly tell that he's angry because of the tight grip of his hand on the gun.

King Lancer was about to pull the trigger when we heard another gunshot. The gun flew out of his hand and he looked coldly at the man who did that. I know that the impact hurt him but his face was void of emotions.

I looked at him adoringly. Oh my God... He looks like a King now!

I knew it! Hindi ako nagkamali ng pagpili sa kanya!

"Dammit, Aius! Stop!"

Instead of stopping his brother, Tracer stopped their King instead. But he winced in pain right after and knelt at the ground. It looked like he can't endure the pain of his wound anymore.

But what excites me is when King Lancer took that opportunity. He took a step forward towards Tracer and punched him in the face. The Rook didn't put up any fight against his brother who obviously wanna torture him and kill him.

I laughed evily. It sounds so evil that made me laugh even more. Fuck! This is so interesting!

"The drug did its work!" I exclaimed while looking at the wonderful scene in front of me.

I just can't believe that it worked! I can't believe that our plan succeeded! I had so many doubts about this when we first planned it. I just got interested at the rare drug that Black keep on mentioning before. I don't really trust that man. Lulong sya sa droga at sa paghihiganti para sa mga magulang nya.

But it turns out, he's a genius as well. I am only realizing now that my pieces were reliable as well. Why they were all acting like a stupid idiots whenever were having our meeting though?

I stared at King Lancer. He was still punching the Rook so hard that the muscles on his arms were clenching with every punch that he's giving Tracer. I bet that it hurt so much but the Rook didn't even try to stop his brother.

Ah... Love. A family love.

Enkidu suddenly came out of nowhere and he tried to take me away from Loki. But Loki was quick enough to not let Enkidu touch me. From my arm, his hand went down and gripped me on my waist.

The two Bishops tried to fight with one another. Enkidu was trying to take me away from Loki but Loki wouldn't let him. He did his best to keep me away from my Bishop. His gripped on my waist was so firm and he just wouldn't let go.

I caught the scene from my left and saw Yucca fighting with Aius. I tsked. Yucca is good with close combat fights but the King is much stronger than him. Especially that it looked like he recognized Yucca's moves!

He thought of himself as a weak King but judging at the way he fights, I knew that he's lying.

I shrieked when Loki let go of me for awhile to punched Enkidu on the gut. But Loki held my arm shorty after Enkidu staggered on his feet. He pulled me hard that my body crashed on his chiseled chest.

Fuck it! Why am I caught in the middle of their fight?!

"Damn it, Enkidu! The guy in the leather jacket! He's the King! Kill him!" I shouted when I realized that Yucca can't do nothing against Aius.

Fuck! My only hope now is that they can't touch King Lancer since he was so important to the EL Ordre!

And this is my plan. To make Gray as King Lancer and the EL Ordre wouldn't be able to touch him. They wouldn't be able to kill him.

We will win this game!

Aius gave a spin kick to Yucca and take King Lancer away from his brother. Aw... That's too bad. I still wanted to watch more.

"Aius! Putangina, ibaba mo ang baril mo!' Tracer shouted when the EL Ordre's King pointed a gun at the Red Faction's King.

I smirked even more. I'm glad that Loki took me here. Or else I wouldn't be able to witness this so entertaining scene in front of me.

"Shoot him!" I challenged Auis. "Kill him, EL Ordre's King! Kill him and this game will be over!"

He looked at me with confusion in his eyes. He doesn't understand what I meant. I smirked.

"We killed your Rook, gentlemen. He is now our King."

Aius expression turned into anger when he finally understood what I meant. He gritted his teeth and gave me a deathly glare but that made me entertained even more.

"Fall back!" he shouted. "We need to retreat! Damn it!"

He helped Tracer on his feet while his gun was still pointing at King Lancer. I looked the King and our gaze met. The coldness of his eyes just got worse because of his gray eyes. I gave him a sweet smile.

Good job, King Lancer.

"Your Majesty!" Enkidu shouted when Loki tried to step back but he never let go of me. I just keep on looking at King Lancer who's staring at me really hard without any emotions in his eyes.

"My Queen." he mumbled.

I got surprised when I felt the cold metal against my head when Loki put the gun on my temple. That stopped Enkidu from walking following us. His eyes went wide when he saw what's happening.

But instead of getting scared I even smirked. Damn... I am really the Mad Queen. I can't believe that I will enjoy everything that's happening right now!

"Go on! Follow us!" Loki hissed and took a step back again. "Or I will plant the damn bullet inside her pretty head!"

None of them tried to make a move. Even King Lancer who never took his eyes away from me. I don't have any idea what he's thinking but I'm still proud of him.

Ah... Young ones are the best!

Mabilis ang pagkilos namin hanggang sa makabalik kami sa chopper. Archer panicked when he saw Tracer who fainted because of too much blood loss.

Too bad. The show is now over.

Sumakay na kami sa chopper and I just kept my eyes on Aius who's sitting on the seat across mine. Kaharap ko lang sya kaya madali ko lang makita ang mukha nya. He looked so stressed and problematic because of everything that happened.

I smirked. My surprise caught them off guard.

I saw him looked outside the window as the chopper took off. I knew that Yucca followed us and when Aius' eyes widened, I knew that Yucca finally revealed her identity to the EL Ordre's King.

I'm so happy! I can smell the victory of the Red Faction!

They can't hurt King Lancer, but King Lancer can hurt them. I just have to wait for the endgame and this game will be over.

After that, I will surely kill the gamemasters.