Chapter 63

Warning: Spg
---

Loki was walking too fast and even if I wanted to stop to take a look around inside the palace, I just couldn't. I feel like if I hesitated for just a second while following him, I will stumble on the floor as he was dragging me now. The grip of his hand on my hand was so tight, never wanting to let me go.

We walked up the stairs that looked like it was made of gold and was shining brightly because of the lights from the chandelier above. We walked pass so many doors when we reached the hallway that I've lost count when Loki opened one of the doors and dragged me inside.

Hindi pa yata nasasarang mabuti ang pinto and I haven't even looked around inside the room when Loki cupped my face and gave me such an intense kiss, claiming my lips like he owned it. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck and I even tiptoed to kiss him fully.

We shared a demanding kiss. Demanding for one another to give everything we have. To own each other. And so we did.

Loki slid his tongue into my mouth. He even held my neck and lifted my chin while his tongue delved inside claiming every corner of my mouth. I felt the closed door behind me as Loki pinned me to it with his body.

A soft moan had escaped from mouth when I tried to meet his tongue. Our tongue played with one another, swirling and sucking and the room was filled with such an erotic sound that we're making.

I tried to open my eyes to see where we are. The room was dark but because of the moonlight illuminating the room, I saw a magnificent bed, almost the same with the bed I had sleep on at the second Von Amstel manor. But this one is a lot bigger and the decorations looked more luxurious and manly. It gave a vibe that this is a King's room.

I bet this is Loki's room in this palace.

Loki unzipped my dress while his kiss went down to my jaw. My lips parted as I try to breathe an air when I felt hid lips on my neck. I helped him remove my dress and let it fall down to the floor.

I wasn't wearing any bra as the dress has a deep cut on the front that reached my navel so it shows a part of my boobs. Loki palmed my breast and I immediately felt the warmth of his hands as he massaged it while still kissing my neck.

"Your Majesty..." I whispered.

I could feel it. His bulge on his pants that's poking on my stomach. And this time. I want to be the one to pleasure him. I want him to feel my feelings to him. How much I love him.

Pinagpalit ko ang pwesto namin and it took a lot of willpower to do that as I'm enjoying what he's doing to me. Loki was now leaning his back on the closed door. He was surprised by what I did but when I kissed him, he quickly kissed me back.

I was having a hard time removing his uniform. It was so fucking complicated with all the medals and accessories with it. I groaned impatiently that made Loki chuckled against my lips. I remember that I ruined his uniform when I cried myself on him the day I opened myself up to him. And I don't wanna ruin his uniform again this time.

It was a good thing that Loki helped me removing his fucking coat. In no time, he was already topless in front of me. I caressed his ripped body with my hands, lightly running my fingers on the lines and everytime I do that, Loki will bite my lips and will suck on it afterwards. Mukhang naapektuhan sya sa ginagawa ko.

Good. I want him to feel good.

My lips went down to his neck. His breathing become ragged when I suck on his skin and played my tongue in small circles on the sensitive spot of his neck.

"Fuck..." I heard him hissed. Bumaon ang mga daliri nya sa maikli kong buhok ko at marahang sumabunot doon.

I bit him lightly on his neck which made him groan. His hands went to my waist and caressed my curves while I was trying to make him feel good.