Chapter 57

Warning: Spg
----

Make love. Just hearing those words could make my heart thump so fast that my breathing hitched as I stared at Loki who's smiling gently at me but his eyes were full of desire for me. He looked so handsome that I felt so thankful that I was given the opportunity to love a man like him.

This new feeling in my heart is so overwhelming. I felt like I wouldn't be able to take it all. It's overflowing and I don't know what to do about it.

I want to show Loki how much I love him. That I am thankful that he made me feel different kinds of emotions. That I am thankful that he never gave up breaking the wall that I built around myself. I felt like I'm slowly becoming a human now. Despite me being born as a monster.

It feels like I could really live a normal life.

"Making love?" I asked as I didn't know how to do that. "Is there any difference between making love and fucking?"

Loki chuckled and planted a quick kiss on my lips. I pouted when he ended the kiss 'cause I want more. He smiled at me again.

"Let me show and make you feel how do they differ."

Loki put a distance between us. He was kneeling on the bed, both knees were on the sides of my hips as he pulled the collar of his shirt from his back and took it off. I gasped stupidly when I got to see his ripped body again.

Fuck those abs. Fuck those vline. Fuck those broad chest.

"Fuck me, please, Your Majesty." I couldn't help but to say. I want him so bad.

Loki just smiled at me before he dipped his head and kiss me fully on my mouth. I answered his kiss like how I kissed him earlier, so deep and full of need but Loki isn't doing the same. He was kissing me in a slow yet passionate way. My eyes were still open so I could see Loki while he's giving me this out of this world kiss. His eyes were closed and I could smell his fresh breath with a slight mint fragnance dominating my nostrils.

His hand rested below my ear, thumb was slowly caressing my cheeks. It made feel so much. I always like his kisses but this kiss was so different from what he gave me before. So I closed my eyes and just savour this sweet moment.

I answered his kisses, with the same way as how he's kissing me. Loki groaned and gently suck my lower lip before he kiss me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck. My fingers dug on his hair and I gently tugged a few strands which earned a moan from him.

The room began to feel so warm. I never thought that a kiss like this could make me feel so much pleasure in me. I ran my hand down his spine and pulled him close to me until there was no space left between us.

"I want more, Loki..." I said and I felt him smiled against my lips.

He gently bit my lower lip as his hands started to caressed my body. He was doing it slow and I felt ticklish everytime he touched the sensitive part of my skin.

He was holding me differently from how he holds me before everytime we fuck. This time, he's moving gently and slowly. Like I would bleed if ever he moves a little rough.

But fuck... I couldn't wait any longer. I am not used to this kind of intimacy!

"Ah!" I gasped when I felt his hand massaged my left breast.

I don't know... Pero mas lalo pa yatang nag-iinit ang pakiramdam ko sa mabagal nyang paggalaw.

His lips went down my jaw and reached my ears. He kissed and sucked my earlobe in a gentle way that made my body writhe under him. I could feel that I'm getting wet. My body began to sweat and my chest was heaving up and down.