Chapter 13

I was staring intently at the window while I was sitting on the sofa inside my room. My nails dugged on the armrest of the sofa and I could feel that its leather skin is now near in tearing apart. My face remained calm but based on the nails that want to destroy this sofa, it is the proof of what I am feeling inside.

I raised an eyebrow and lifted my chin, trying to imagine that there's someone in front of me that I need to intimidate when the truth is, I am alone inside this room. I don't want to go out, not that they will let me anyway. But I need more time to accept that I have been deceived.

Aius, the real King of EL Ordre, told everything as to why Loki and him needed to exchange their chess pieces. And he answered the question as to why one of my Knight suddenly disappeared after Ross told me that he had a suspicion who the EL Ordre's King is. It looks like he was right on his suspicion. Thus, he was killed to keep the truth as a secret.

And here I thought that Ross was the brainless among my chess pieces. He will always, always rush without having a plan. But he was the first one to know that Aius is the King of EL Ordre. He even beat me into it.

I gritted my teeth when I remembered what I have discovered. I can't fucking believe that I have been deceived!

I shouldn't have just judge Aius by his appearance. I shouldn't have just based everything on Loki's name! Even if he's a royalty, there can be someone who is much more stronger than him!

My nails dugged even more into the leather skin of the sofa and I felt it ripped apart that I even felt the foam underneath it. But I didn't care. I was so fucking mad that I want to throw everything that I could see.

Fuck it! How could I be so careless?! Just because I was attracted and mesmerized by Loki's sea-green eyes, I didn't even thought of the possibility that he's not the King! Even Nergal knew that Aius is the one!

I suddenly miss my pet. I hope that Enkidu will take him to King Lancer.

I sighed and put the small communication device in my ears. I want to know how's our plan. I need to hear a good news to calm myself. I am confident to talk in here as Alter said that there were no CCTV's in every rooms of this house and it's even soundproof for privacy. And I even made sure of that. There's not even a bug in here.

"Your Majesty..." Yucca answered from the other line.

"I am here at the EL Ordre's hideout."

She was silent for about a minute. Pinakiramdaman ko sya. I observed how she would react. She knew exactly where I am and who I am with.

"Your Majesty, they will not hurt you." she said. I raised an eyebrow and chuckled. I'm not even concerned about that.

"How can you be so sure?" I frowned in disgust. "This is what I hate about you, Yucca. You are too soft. You let your emotions ruled over you."

"I've been with them, Your Majesty. I can assure you that they will not hurt you." she insisted.

"Yes. Because they still need something from me. They want to know where their Rook is." I said. "Do you even know that Fourth isn't their real King? It was Aius, Yucca."

I heard her faint gasped from the other line. I smirked 'cause I know that she wasn't expecting this. None of us were expecting this. It was only Loki, Aius and their tracker who knew about who the real King is. And the rest of the EL Ordre's members didn't know about it as well. So I'm certain that this news shocked Yucca, too.

I chuckled in annoyance. "See, Yucca? They deceived people around them. They lied to their own teammates. So how can you be so sure that you've met the real them while you were here? You, who were a traitor."