Chapter 23

We were all here in the living room slash their meeting room first thing in the morning. I was just watching them while sitting annoyingly on the sofa. They all looked so serious as they talk about something that I have no plan to stress myself into.

They were planning to take back their Rook today and they were still going through with their plan. I stopped myself from smirking 'cause they just all look like an idiots in my mind. I kinda pity them though. They were so ready but I knew that what will happen later is beyond their expectation.

Ah... I suddenly wanna tell them everything and ruin the hope in their eyes. But I think it's better if I surprised them, right? It's much better to watch their hope getting trampled over once they meet their Rook.

Or our King, rather.

I noticed someone's glare that's piercing right through me and I immediately found who was it from. It was from the man yesterday who has an amber eyes. He's looking intently at me while puffing his vape. Mukhang hindi sya nakikinig sa pinag-uusapan ng mga ka-grupo nya.

What the hell is his problem? And judging the way he looks at me, it seems like he was watching me for some time now.

I raised an eyebrow at him and lifted my chin, just like what I always do when I wanted to intimidate someone. But he didn't even bother to look away from me even if I caught him staring at me. He just continued puffing his vape, creating an O shape whenever he puffs the smoke out.

I leaned my back on the sofa, before I stared at him and smirked.

"Asshole." I mouthed. And it seems like he understood what I said even without a voice 'cause he smirked and shook his head in disbelief. He opened the first two buttons of his shirt before he finally paid attention to his group.

"Tracer will obviously go with us." I heard Aius said. It seems like they were deciding on who will go to the location. I sighed and just rolled my eyes.

I thought we will go to the location first thing in the morning? Loki didn't mention that they need to go through their plan first before leaving the hideout.

Fuck... I am still having my beauty rest by this hour. I have no time to listen to their stupid plan that I know will fail later.

"Archer as well." Aius continued. "He's the only one who can pilot the chopper beside Fourth. Fourth needs to keep his eyes on the Queen."

I heard the man on a hoodie sighed. "Sana matapos na 'to bago pa manganak ang asawa ko. I wanna be there for her."

Fuck. May nag-drama pa. Can't they just finish their plan first before getting emotional? I am so excited to know what will happen later!

"So L, Archer, Tracer, Fourth, Queen Eresh and me will go." Auis said. Now that everyone knows that he's the King, he's now the one who's planning for them.

"Once we have Shielder back, we will return their Queen to the Red Faction to start a fair game." Loki said and everyone's eyes were on me.

I rolled my eyes to let them know that I am so bored right now. I don't know how long I have been listening to their plan that I started to get bored.

"I want to go too."

From me, everyone looked at Ishtar now. She was sitting on the sofa beside her King who's also looking at her. I frowned. Since the bitch opened her mouth, I knew that this will take longer than I thought.

Fuck! I wanna go now or return to my room than be in the same room as her!

I gritted my teeth and decided to calm down. It's okay. I know that this wait will be worth it. I can't wait to see their reaction in their eyes once they see King Lancer!