Chapter 9

I can't do this anymore. It's been a week that I'm here in Loki's penthouse and yet he's only making me eat Filipino dish! I have no problem with those, except for Adobo, but since I'm not used at eating Filipino dish everyday, my stomach couldn't bare it anymore and I just wanted to vomit all the foods inside!

What is wrong with Loki? Does he likes these kind of foods then? He's a royalty, a British so I'm so sure that he's not used to those dishes as well but the fuck! Iyon na lang ang palaging nakahain sa fridge!

I don't have an idea who's cooking. Basta, I will just wake up in the morning and find Loki on the living room doing some works or talking to people over the phone. Then he will tell me that there's a food in the fridge that I can reheat if I got hungry. But it's always Filipino dishes! I'm not used at eating rice everyday!

Instead of planning to kill him, I don't have any strength to use 'cause I don't really like the food that I'm eating everyday. I just couldn't starve myself since I don't want to get hungry. Food is the source of strength of the human body so I still need to eat in order to kill the EL Ordre's King.

I don't wanna be weak. But I just couldn't take this anymore. I have to do something.

When I got up and went downstairs, Loki was not on the living room which is just a good thing since I can do my plan freely. I think he's inside his room, still sleeping.

I went to where the telephone is. He didn't bother hiding it 'cause he's confident that if I call any reinforcements, they wouldn't be able to get inside the building and take me. He trusts whoever's guarding this place. But I don't plan on calling anyone to get help anyway.

I still have plans. I need to buy more time.

I dialed on the number of my favorite pizza parlor. I suddenly crave for pizza after a week of eating rice and some Filipino ulam. Nakakasawa naman na kasi.

I ordered a whole box of pizza and lasagna that I will save for later. Para kahit ngayong araw lang ay hindi ako makatikim ng kanin!

But I stopped when they asked me the address where it will be delivered. Fuck... I forgot about that one. That was also one the reasons why Loki was so confident to leave the telephone here 'cause he knows that i don't know where I am. And nobody would track me anymore since Alter just joined the EL Ordre.

That traitor... I knew that she'll also leave me one day.

I couldn't just ask Loki for the address, could I?

So I tried to find anything that will have the address of this house. Any receipt for something that was also delivered in here. Hindi naman ako nabigo at nakahanap ako. It was from the courier for something that Loki purchased online and was delivered here.

I'm so lucky! I'll have my pizza today!

Ang sabi ng kausap ko is to expect my orders forty-five minutes to one hour. So I decided to take a bath while waiting.

I forgot the other problem that I have. The clothes. I don't really like the clothes that Loki have bought me. It was too simple. A Queen like doesn't suit simple. It should always be extravagant and elegant things. It's a good thing that I'm really beautiful and oozing with sexiness so even with the simple clothes on, it still looks good on me.

As expected from the Queen like me.

I heard the doorbell rang while I was blow-drying my hair. Is that the food already? But it's been only thirty minutes, I'm not even ready yet and was only wearing my bathrobe!

The doorbell stopped which made me panicked a bit. It means that Loki opened the door and he might shoo the delivery boy away since he doesn't know that I ordered the food!