Chapter 17

The EL Ordre's Rook did what he said. That was the first and the last time that he entered my room just to ask about his brother. Then after that, he never came back.

But Loki was the most persistent among all of them. He always asks me where their Rook is every damn time when he's visiting my room just to check on me. He never forget to ask that stupid question. And my answer will still be the same.

Their Rook is dead.

I don't know why Loki isn't getting tired of asking me everytime when my answer was just the same. Actually, it is starting to annoy me but I am trying to be calm. Does he really think that he'll can make me spill the truth by just annoying me? He must do better than that.

I just wished that Enkidu and Yucca were doing their job right. They knew about my plan and they were the only ones who can do it in my place while I am buying the time for them and at the same time, trying to know each and every weaknesses of EL Ordre's members.

As of now, ilan na sa kanila ang nalalaman ko kung ano ang kahinaan nila. And they both have the common weaknesses.

Love. My most hated word. It was just a simple word yet it could make a big impact over someone's life.

I chuckled. I knew it. Love will just complicates things. Look at the EL Ordre. They seem an indestructible group but the truth is, most of them have the same weaknesses.

Woman. The love of their life.

I smirked. Maybe sometimes, women were more powerful than men, huh?

I looked at the direction where the door is when I heard it opened. It was just a usual scene for me to see Loki entering my room without even knocking. But there's something different today. And that something is the King of EL Ordre. Nakasunod sya kay Loki sa pagpasok sa kwarto ko.

"Well, this is quite a surprise." I said when he pulled a chair and sat in front of me while Loki remianed standing by his side. I never once looked at him in the eye since he entered the room with Aius.

Why would I? When the real King is here. The real one that I must seduced.

I crossed my legs. I was sitting comfortably on the sofa while looking outside the window when they disturbed my peace. This better be interesting since I want this day to at least be good to me.

"Fourth, leave us, please." said Aius and that's the only time I set my eyes on Loki.

He was staring at me, probably since the moment he went inside my room. So I'm sure that he saw the glint in my eyes. He saw the interest in my eyes as I stared at the EL Ordre's King. And the look on his face seems scary but I just chuckled.

I don't care though. Here, in front of me is the real King of EL Ordre. The one that I should kill.

Loki really looked so handsome with his grim expression as he stared at me. He's just naturally handsome but I really like this look on him. I don't know. It just ignite the spark deep within me.

In the end, he sighed. He gave me one last look before he turned around and left us.

"It is such an honor to have you here in my room, EL Ordre's King." I said.

I stared at him. He was wearing a leather jacket with a black plain shirt inside. And a ripped pants to match the top. One glance at him and no one could tell that he is the King of EL Ordre.

But as the stud earrings on his ears shone because of the sunlight that's coming from window, I can actually see why he is the King. His black eyes looked at me darkly. His jaw moved when he lightly gritted his teeth. Then he rested his elbow on his parted knees and stared at me in the eye with all seriousness.