Chapter 22

That was the first and the last time that I joined them over the meal. I'm sure that Ishtar will join them and I don't think that I will be able to digest the food properly if I am to eat with her. She's my most hated bitch of all the bitches out there.

Now I'm back with my usual routine. Sitting on the sofa that's inside my room while looking outside the window. I was trying so hard to fight the memories that wanted to resurfaced again. If I lose, then I will have to hear that voice in my head again.

I just can't believe that I'm having a battle inside my head. I have to win this game. I have to fight the EL Ordre. And I couldn't just get affected with what's happening in my mind.

Fuck it. I just hope that my situation won't get worse. The last thing that I want is to lose myself on the war in my head and to lose in this game.

I closed my eyes hoping that the memories would stop but it just made the images more vivid. I grunted and opened my eyes.

Fuck. I must forget it, damn it!

I was already in a foul mood when I heard someone knocking on the door. I didn't bother looking who it was. Maybe it's Archer and will ask me if there's anything that I need.

So when the door opened, the person who I least expected to visit me entered my room. It was Ishtar. I smirked as I watched her walk towards me. She stood in front of me and her expression looks like she's disgusted with me. I smirked at her even more.

"Wow... I never thought that you'll visit me in here, my dear sister." I flashed her a sweet smile and laughed when I saw how she got affected. She looked so angry now.

"Where's Shielder?" she asked with a gritted teeth.

I rolled my eyes. I made sure that she'll see how annoyed I was.

"Oh geez. I am so getting sick answering that question!" I spat at her. "How many times should I tell all of you that your Rook is dead and he won't be coming back? Don't any of you have brains to understand that?!"

"Stop lying, Eresh!" she hissed and took a step forward. "We both know that you're lying! Buhay si Gray kaya sabihin mo na lang kung nasaan sya!"

I watched her every expression while she's talking. Oh, I would really love to see this woman crumble in front of me. Masyado na syang tumapang. Mas lalo lang nadagdagan ang galit ko sa kanya.

I stood up and she looked like she was taken aback but she tried to hide it. I smirked. Ah... I was wrong. She's still that same girl who's scared at me. She was just trying to look strong 'cause she knew that this is her lair and there's so many people out there that will protect from me.

I tasted iron in my mouth with that thought. This bitch is really lucky. The more I want to ruin her confidence.

"You really look like him." I said and with just those words, I saw how much it affected her.

I walked towards her. Slowly so I could see how her expression turned into being anxious as she watched my every step. Gone was the girl who looked confident earlier. Napalitan ng takot ang mukha nya.

"You resembled him so... so much." I said and stopped in front of her. I touched the tip of her curly hair. "Even with your hair dyed like this 'cause you don't want the same hair color as him, you still look like him. A lot."

She glared at me but didn't say anything. I smiled sweetly at her. Ah... I really like her being like this. It just shows that I'm stronger than her and she doesn't deserve everything she has now.

"How does it feel to almost have the same face as him? The one who you hated so much? How does it feel to be the daughter of our father, huh?"

"Shut up." she hissed but I continued.