Chapter 37

Tracer's face paled suddenly when the woman came in. Actually, it was not just his face. All of them looked so pale while looking at her before they will glance at me. I could almost hear their thoughts.

I rolled my eyes. I know her even before. Alter already had her information and we even used her to scare Tracer a little 'cause he's been into hiding back then. So if I wanted to kill her, sana noon ko pa ginawa.

My God... Can't they use their brain to think of that and stopped looking me like I will just attack her and kill her in front of them? She's not part of my plan now.

If I have to kill somebody in this room, it will be the King. Then the man with amber eyes for being an asshole and then Ishtar for being a spoiled bitch.

"What..." I saw Tracer gulped. "What are you doing here?"

"Why? Don't you want me here?" the woman glared at him and I like her already. "My gosh, Hunter! Nabaril ka na lahat-lahat pero wala pa akong alam!"

"I didn't want to worry you."

"Damn you! So kailan mo balak sabihin sa akin? Kapag namatay ka na? Oh, wait! The dead couldn't talk nga pala so it will be your fucker friends who will tell that freaking news to me!"

Wow... Loki didn't give me a heads up that there will be a drama for today. I'm not usually into this scene but I really admire the boldness of the woman with blue eyes. I like her guts.

"Good thing that Fatima told me about it! 'Cause apparently, her husband is telling her everything unlike you!"

Tracer frowned and looked at Archer. "You're telling her what's happening? She's pregnant!"

Archer shrugged his shoulders. "I don't want to keep secrets from her. At mas mag-aalala sya kapag hindi ako nagsasabi sa kanya."

I raised an eyebrow in amusement. Wow... Hindi ko inakala na may papatol talaga sa kanya.

"See?!" sigaw pa nung babae at hinampas si Tracer. He winced when she hit his wound but the woman just glared at him. "What? Masakit? Masakit?! Damn you, Hunter! Sa iba ko pa ba kailangang marinig kung anong nangyayari sayo?!"

"I'm sorry..." Tracer softly said when his wife cried as he pulled her for a hug. "Where are the twins?"

"With Mom and Dad." she sobbed.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. It was an interesting scene before she started crying dramatically. I was enjoying their show and even admire her but I guess that she's just a woman who can be dramatic and it always annoys me.

Fuck... Women are so weak against men.

I decided to stood up and went to my room. Sinundan lang ako ni Loki ng tingin at hindi nagsalita. Maybe he already knows that I am getting annoyed with what's happening. And now that we got interrupted by someone, probably our talk ended as well.

I sat on the sofa inside my room and made myself comfortable. I just thought of something. The EL Ordre's members are still complete and nobody from them has died. While us the Red Faction, there were only four of us left since Alter choose to side with the enemy.

I think I'll just make them recruit people that we could use as Pawns. Maybe Black's goons that got escape from the last mission.

If my plan didn't succeed, there will be no way for us to win this game. Buti na lang at matalino ako kaya naisip ko ang ganitong plano. To make their Rook as our King Lancer since they can't hurt him.

Loki just brought me food when the lunch came. He even ate with me to which made my eyebrow raised but I didn't say anything.

He's been acting so different these past few days compared from the first time that I saw him. He has this... ridiculous gentleness aura that surrounds him everytime he's with me. And I also noticed his gesture earlier like he was trying to protect me from Tracer.