Chapter 46

My sleep got disturbed because of the faint noise that I heard. It sounds like someone's was pouring a water to a cup and it must be true except that it's an Earl Grey tea as I caught its smell afterwards. I opened my eyes and was welcomed by an unfamiliar room.

I let my eyesight adjust to the sunlight that blinded my vision for a while. I rubbed the sleep off my eyes and tried to get up. I looked around and realized that wherever I am. I'm sure that this is a very extravagant house.

I was sitting on a king size luxury bed in a European style that made me feel like I'm in some kind of a palace and I'm the Queen. There was even a chandelier inside the room and some other decorations that I'm sure was only there to make the room looked luxurious.

"Good morning, Your Majesty."

I looked at that soft voice and noticed a young woman dressed like a servant pushing a tea trolley as she walked towards to where I am. She stopped at the side of my bed and handled me a cup of tea.

"Earl Grey tea to soothe your stomach, Your Majesty."

British accent...

"Where the fuck am I?" I asked. The smile on the servant's face didn't fade even with my vulgar words. She still remained to look professional yet in a courteous manner.

"You are in the second Von Amstel manor, Your Majesty." she said. Her voice sounds so gentle but it didn't stopped my irritation.

"No. I mean where the fuck is this? Where is this located?"

"The second Von Amstel manor is located at the city of York, Your Majesty."

I cursed. Fuck this shit! This is not happening!

"How..." I tried to combed my unruly hair. "How long I've been here?"

"You've been here for almost six hours, Your Majesty."

Pumikit ako nang mariin dahil bigla yatang sumakit ang ulo ko sa mga nalaman. I'm in England! Loki drugged me and brought me here in England without my consent! I clearly told him that I won't go here with him and yet he still did this!

I've been here for six hours already plus the flight hours, meaning that I was out for almost a day! What kind of drug did he inject to me?! He made it sure that he'll brought me here while I was drugged!

Fuck! Fuck it! I wanted to stay away from him but what happened was the opposite!

"Where the fuck is Loki?" I asked the servant who's smile started to irritate me. It was obvious that I'm so annoyed and yet she didn't bother to wipe that fucking smile off her face!

"His Royal Highness is at the main Von Amstel manor, Your Majesty."

"Where the fuck is that?"

"It is in London, Your Majesty."

Oh, what the fuck?! He left me in here?!

"But I'm certain he's on his way back now, Your Majesty." sabi nung katulong nang makita ang iritasyon ko.

Nanginginig ang mga kamay kong nakahawak sa tasa as my anger started to control me. I felt so helpless now that I am here! Loki is a member of British royal family and now that I am here in his domain, I know that I'm powerless.

"Macaroons for your breakfast, Your Majesty." the servant said I glared at her.

"I don't need that. Get the fuck out."

She immediately put back the plate with macaroons on the tea trolley. I gave her the cup without even taking a sip on the tea but she didn't take it. I frowned at her.