Chapter 28

Warning: Spg
---

Loki quickly attacked my lips and kissed me so hard. That's how the way he always kiss me anyway. It's was like he really finds my lips sweeter than a chocolate and he can't get enough of the taste.

He bit my lower lip sensually before he gently tugged it between his teeth. I gasped 'cause I find it so erotic yet sensual. My hand went up to his hair as my fingers dugged into it.

I felt his hands caressed the curves of my waist. The way he moved his hands were so slow that I felt goosebumps all over my body. He wasn't moving roughly for tonight. Pati paraan ng paghawak nya sa katawan ko ay napakagaan.

I find it strange that he's suddenly holding me this way. I'm not used to this kind of touch. Ever since I was born, I saw the world in a different perspective. That people were evil and the weak ones were always taken for granted. That only the strong ones can survive in this world full of madness.

That's what my father thought me. That's why I never questioned him about all the training that he made me do. For me, it was all to make me strong. Not until I realized that I was one of the weak people and it was my father who's using me.

But even when I realized that, I didn't stop reaching his goal. He trained me so hard, so hard that I could call it as a torture, just to be strong and win this game. 'Cause I was born as a frail and weak thing called woman.

And even when he died, I still continued with what he wanted. Only this way he can accept me as his daughter. Only this way he can finally be proud of me.

Loki's lips travelled down my neck and kissed the sensitive spot there. I shivered when I felt how his tongue moved against my skin. It was so slow and I could feel the spot he's licking getting wet with his saliva.

He stopped for a moment to held my waist and made me sit on the tiled sink. He stared at my eyes before he claimed my lips again.

His tongue probed it's way in my mouth and I gladly welcome it with my own. Our tongue played and I couldn't help but to stifle a moan.

He parted my legs and placed himself in between my thighs like that space was only meant for him. I heard him unbuckling his belt and he stopped kissing me for a while to put on a condom.

Loki looked up to me and our gaze met. His eyes tells me how much he wanted me as desire was written all over his face. I really like this look on his face and I will never get tired looking at him while he's like this. I never felt wanted in my whole life.

He's the only one who gave me this feeling. The feeling of being wanted.

I gasped when his cock slowly fill me inside without breaking our eye contact. I bit my lower lip as I couldn't take all the feeling and Loki was just watching me.

"Did I ever tell you that you look so fucking hot with your face flushed as I am all the way inside you?" Loki whispred huskily that added with the pleasure that I felt.

Fuck... He's using his bedroom voice while talking dirty to me. He knows that I really love him doing this.

Pinagdikit nya ang mga noo namin. And with his eyes still on my face, he slowly thrusted his hips making me feel wanting for more. All we did before were rough and hard sex 'cause that's what he do and that's what he wants. Kaya hindi ako sanay sa ganito at pakiramdam ko lang ay bitin ako.

"Harder, Your Majesty." I breathe. "Please "

I heard him chuckled before he smirked.

"Now, you're learning."

With that, he rewarded me with what I want. He gripped my waist and started thrusting his hips roughly on me. I moaned and locked my legs on his waist and pulled him closer. Napatingala na lang ako at napakapit sa balikat nya.