Chapter 73

It was a good thing that I was able to convince King Lancer to let Tracer regain his strength before he torture his brother again. I reasoned out that since Tracer's body was full of whiplash, he must be feeling numb now because of pain. And he wouldn't able to feel it if he whipped him again.

I was feeding him again as his hands were still tied up on a chain from the metal bar above and was still kneeling on the floor. I am sure that both of his arms and knees couldn't feel anything as he was in that state for almost a week now. King Lancer refused to unchain him even for a second.

I ran my eyes through Tracer's body. Punong-puno ng mahahabang sugat ang buong katawan nya. Mas marami ang sa likod pero marami din ang sa harap. His ripped body looked so hideous now with that long and open wounds. I bet that some of it will leave a scar on his body.

"Tracer." I softly called him and his eyes were the only ones that moved when he looked at me.

It looked like he's having a hard time moving his body. Any slight movement will hurt him.

Fuck... While his strength is slowly coming back, the more he will be in pain.

"Tell me what happened between you and Gray." I said, lips almost not moving when I speak.

"What do you mean?" mahinang tanong nya pagkalunok ng pagkain.

"Something must've happened as to why he really believes that you abandoned him." I answered. "I thought that we'll be having a hard time convincing him with that idea given the fact that he's smart. His hacking skills could surpassed all of the trackers in this game. That's why it's quite a shock that he believed that idea so easily."

He just stared at me and didn't say anything. I stared back at him and waited for his answer but he shook his head.

"I won't tell you."

I rolled my eyes at him. "I need to know so I could move on with my plan."

He smirked at me but with his pale face and body that is full of wounds, he didn't really intimidate me.

"I don't trust you." he said, straightforwardly.

I pursed my lips. I can't blame him though. In the first place, I am the Red Faction's Queen. Plus the fact that it was me who made the plan of taking his brother and brainwashed him into thinking that the EL Ordre is the enemy.

I chuckled and made him drink a water. Nung una ay umayaw pa sya at inilayo ang ulo nya when I put the mouth of the bottled water near his lips. Pero sa huli ay uminom din naman. He probably realized that he needs to drink water to get his strength back.

"Unfortunately, Tracer..." I said. "You have no choice. You can't really do anything with that weak body plus being chained in this cage."

I know that I should sweet talk him into trusting me but fuck it. I am not like that. He doesn't have much choice anyway.

"Choose, Tracer. Die here and you won't be able to see your wife and kids again..." I smirked at him. "Or you will tell me everything I need to know."

He gritted his teeth that made his jaw moved. I stopped myself from chuckling 'cause I really don't want to mock his situation right now. I understand him. He hates me but he doesn't have any choice.

In the end, he sighed and stared at my eyes.

"The night when our parents died..." he started. "I wasn't in our house. I was at some fucking business party representating my Dad."

He was speaking so quietly that his lips weren't even moving. Good thing that we both had a proper training for things like this.

Of course. Especially the EL Ordre that was a fucking dog of the government. They're like secret agents doing works for them that the police couldn't do. Mostly were illegal to fight illegal deeds too.